{Lewi} An Enchanted Meeting {MiNaGi}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara smiled back. "You're very sweet." Soon she'd finished and she stood taking the dishes to do them. She put them in the sink and started to wash them. "So why do you stay all the way out here?" she asked.

He smiled a little and leaned back against the wall as he stood.
"Well, to be frank, I'm running. I'm not really potential for a warrior in the riot."
He smiled sadly and looked over at Kieara.
"You don't look like the townspeople. How far have you been traveling?"

Kieara listened to him and nodded. "It's not something you should have to see." She continued washing them. "I don't remember how long I have been travling." She was honest. It had been too long for her to remember.

"Well either way, I'm glad I was able to help you. I hope you'll like it here, it's a bit boring and quiet but once you get used to it, you'll like it. You can always read some of my books if you're bored."
He looked up at the clock and then at her.
"So... it's getting late. Do you want to get some sleep?"

She finished what she was doing and smiled. "Thank you. I like to read too." She listened and glanced outside then back to him. "REsting sounds rather nice." She spoke to him and wobbled over to him.

He put a hand on her back and around her shoulder assuringly, leading her to a bedroom with a warm, comfortable bed.
"Go to bed. I'll be in the room across if you need me."
He left her there and walked to his room across the hall, taking off his vest and shirt, boots and socks before he lied down in the bed like that, deeming it too hot for him to wear a nightshirt.

Kieara smiled. "Goodnight Cecil....thanks again." She spoke and went inside. She slowly lay down to rest and sighed as she felt the comfortable bed. It had been so long since she'd slept in one. She smiled at the feeling and was almost instantaneously asleep. It was from a mix of physical exhaustion, and lack of any sleep for weeks that had put her out so fast in so deep a sleep. She dreamed the night through though remembering her attack, then meeting Cecil

He lied for a little while on his back, the breeze cooling down his naked chest for a little while. He then decided that going to bed would probably be the better idea. He stood up and closed the window, lying back down under the covers. He didn't dream of much as he fell asleep rather quickly, only his sister and her terrified face when she had been beaten up. It made him shuffle uneasily in his bed, rolling around like he was trying to reach something. The blanket draped over him ended up not covering much of his body, except for just around his hips at the hem of his pants. As his body stilled down, he lied with his head to the side, tears escaping his eyes in both his dream world and the real world.

Kieara woke before dawn and sighed. The nightmares had woke her. She got up and went to his kitchen. She sat in silence for awhile before she decided to surprise him with breakfast. She started to cook. By the time she was done there were eggs, fresh biscuits, gravy, bacon, hash browns, and sausage links. She also had made some coffee to go with breakfast.

He had woken up before sunrise and lied for a few hours silently sobbing into his pillows. He felt so guilty. One day, he had come home and his sister had been lying there on the floor. She hadn't been moving. He tried to wake her but she lied there. She never woke up again. He had left for groceries and she'd been beaten to death by their dad. That was when Cecil ran away from home. Ran all what he could without ever looking back. As he decided to get up, he wiped his tears and pulled on a green button shirt, leaving it open as he walked into the kitchen where Kieara was cooking.
"Ah.. good morning..."

Kieara smiled hearing him coming in behind her. "Good morning." She turned and could see he'd been crying. She put the dish she was holding on the table and moved over to him. "What is wrong?" She asked and took his hands in hers. She knew sometimes everyone needed someone, or even just a shoulder to cry on. If he wanted to talk, she was there.

"I'm just tired, please don't worry yourself with me."
He smiled despite him actually having some troubles, and pulled his hand out of hers. Suddenly he became very aware of the fact that he was wearing his button shirt open. He decided to ignore it and sat at the table.
"Thank you very much for making the breakfast, I bet you're a wonderful cook."

Kieara enjoyed the view. He had a nice body. And even if he could never be interested in her because of how hideous she looked, she could still look at him and enjoy it. She smiled and got their plates. "I made coffee, would you like some?" she asked him as she poured herself a cup and sat it on the tbale.

"I would prefer tea but now when you went through the trouble of cooking breakfast, yes please."
He smiled slightly and sat down before looking at her.
"I know it's not such a comfortable area for you, but when do you think the child will be delivered? We'll need to buy some things, you see. If you're far into your pregnancy I suggest we get going."
He smiled as he ate his things. It felt a bit weird for him having a pregnant woman in his house, well, almost as if he was starting a family or something silly. Of course he wouldn't voice this thought. There was no chance that she'd feel the same way about him. He wasn't the usual strong prince on the horse. He just barely got around with hunting, and he did not have a muscled chest and arms like most men of the town. If anything, he probably wasn't enough man to have a girl like her. She was pretty with long hair and bright eyes. He wouldn't stand a chance once she found someone else she liked, a person who would be much more man than him.

Little did he know that he was just her taste in men. She sat with him. "I will make it tea next time." she spoke with a smile then started to eat. "I am not sure. I am somewhere around 5 1/2 months right now." she told him. She knew the question needed to be answered, so she didn't take any offense to it. Honestly, she felt like she was starting a family with him too, but she thought she didn't stand a chance, so she didn't mention it.

"Okay then, we're going shopping today. I just need a few fabrics for clothes, and then we'll need some wood to build a crib for the child."
He sent her a smile and then looked back at his food. It felt weird talking about the coming of a child when they weren't exactly planning to start a family. He'd even go as far as saying the child was his if that'd help her status in the town. Though he wouldn't say this without consulting her about it first. But he was already prepared to do things that seemed illogical just to help her.

Kieara smiled at that. She hoped there wouldn't be too much walking involved. Her feet got tired fast and they swelled and hurt. HEr breasts also swelled and hurt, but her feet and legs got worse. She continued to eat as she listened to him. "I appreciate all you're doing Cecil. I couldn't thank you enough. And to think I get to stay here with such a handsome man." She complimented while dropping the hint she liked him.

"Oh, I'm thankful, but I'm really not that handsome." He smiled shyly and then looked at her with slight worry in his eyes.
"Uhm, if you're having trouble with walking, I'll go shopping on my own. I won't take long, I know where to get my supplies."
He didn't want to bother her with walking too much, and he could see with how she wobbled around that she wasn't in best shape to walk.
"You can just take your time here, reading or relaxing. You look tired, maybe try to get some more sleep."

Kieara didn't want to leave him by himself. She smiled. "Yes you are, you're probably the most handsome man I have ever laid eyes on and sexy to boot." She spoke then her face turned red as she realized what she said. She cupped her hands over her mouth embarrassed. She then quickly answered his other statements. "Well, I don't mind going. I will be ok." she spoke.

His face turned scarlet at the comment and he masked it with a cough. He hadn't really expected that. He decided to change topics as well. The child was more important.
"Then we should go. If you're with me no one is going to say anything to you. The women of the families in town all seem to have a soft spot for me. Anyways please stay close to me. I can't guarantee you'll be safe if you go on your own." He knew that the fact that she was pregnant and not married would make her an easy target. He didn't want to lock her inside the house, but he didn't want her to get hurt either.

Status
Not open for further replies.