{Lewi} An Enchanted Meeting {MiNaGi}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara let him help her inside and looked at him as he spoke. "I'm fine." She lied with a smile. In truth she felt like crying, but she'd never let him know that. She couldn't have him thinking it was his fault for some reason.

"You look bothered... won't you please tell me? I'll get sick with worrying if you don't.." He looked at her with slight pleading eyes, holding one of her hands between his.
"I don't care how stupid you might think the problem is... just... please... tell me?" He sighed a little and looked at her. He knew he shouldn't force her but he liked her. A lot. He wanted to help her with whatever struggles she had.

She paused for a moment as if debating, then spoke seeing his worry. "I know I don't stand a chance....You're such a handsome man, perfect in every way, and seeing that you have so many options it's a little heartbreaking. I am covered in bruises and scars, i'm not physically attractive in the least, and I know sure as hell there are better women out there cooking wise, and other things that a woman is supposed to do." She admitted. "I just....feel insignificant."

He blinked as she finally admitted to how she was feeling. He was probably blushing but couldn't find it in himself to care about it. He took hold of her hand and kissed it softly, closing his eyes.
"We're really both idiots... I've been thinking the exact same thing since you came here... there was no way I'd be able to be with you, when I ruined my own chances earlier... I don't feel perfect, and I don't feel attracted to other women... I just have you. And right now, that's all I want, to be honest. Since you came here I've had something to do; someone to take care of, to cook for and with, to talk to and I realized how happy I am like this... and... I know it sounds silly and probably really embarrassing, but it almost feels as if we're starting a family..."
By the time he finished speaking his face was a scarlet red in embarrassment over his own words. She probably thought that he was a fool.

Kieara blushed and was surprised at his kiss to her hand. She watched him and listened to his words her blush growing darker and darker. She finally spoke when he was finished. "You're not being silly Cecil." she spoke. "And we are....If you want to that is...." She spoke to him with a kind smile. She then spoke with an even redder blush. "The baby does need a father...."

"If you'd let me... I will... I want to... I'm happy that you'd want me to do such a thing.."
He smiled nervously with a deep blush, slowly rising himself slightly to look her in the eye.
"I... I'll try to be a good father... I'm not experienced in the area, but this child deserves to be treated better than I was as a kid... so... I'll try what I can..."
His voice was barely a whisper as he leaned in closer to her, his blush having grown deep red. He had no idea how she could call herself unattractive. He could barely even keep his head cool around her.

Kieara couldn't help herself. She closed the gap between them with a kiss. She was so happy he'd accepted the offer. She couldn't think of anyone better. She slowly kissed him, it was a sweet kiss. A loving kiss. A kiss that poured how she felt into it. She soon pulled back for air though her face red as a beet.

He couldn't help himself either and he held her hand tightly throughout the soft kiss. As she pulled back, he looked at you, the red color on his cheeks complimenting his bright green eyes. He looked at her for a long while, seemingly having lost his voice. The kiss had taken him by surprise and he had no idea what to do.
"U-uhm..." Was all he could stutter as he looked into her eyes, his pale skin still flushed red, and his hand still tightly holding hers.

Seeing his reaction after she pulled away she smiled. She gently touched his cheek with her hand. "Are you alright Cecil?" She asked seeing how red his face was.

He nodded and put a finger to his lips shyly, blinking a few times with his eyes.
"This is really embarrassing but... I've never kissed a girl before..." He looked at his feet blushing deep red, his bright green eyes a bit shameful about himself. He somehow felt like a kid with her. He wasn't sure he'd make a good father.
"So this is all a bit new to me..."

She smiled at him. His mannerisms were adorable to her. She leaned into his ear and whispered to him. "You wanna know a secret? I haven't kissed a boy either."

"Well then I guess... we're both on bare ground..." He sighed softly and wrapped his arms around her.
"I'll... do my utmost to make this child have a safe childhood... anything..."

Kieara smiled as he did. She spoke. "I know youll do a great job. I know you will." She spoke to him as he spoke to her. "You're sweet loving kind and above all else understanding. You'll do great as a father."

He nodded softly and leaned his forehead against hers. He really felt too strongly about someone he barely knew. Despite everything, it felt like they'd known each other for years.
"I'm happy... thank you... you'll be a wonderful mother, as well..."

((Ahh this brings memories from another rp of mine, except there the characters died once their daughter turned 15, poor babies were 31 and 33 ))

((Aww))

Kieara felt the same. This man had stolen her heart right out from under her. She smiled and kissed his lips gently again. "Do you think so?" She asked.

"Mhm... you're so strong.. you managed to stay alive... and you managed to get here so I could save you..."
He smiled happily up at her, his eyes shining with all of the feelings he harbored for this girl. He felt so strongly about her and he stroked her cheek.
"What do you say... after the child's been born, and things have settled down... to marry me...? No one will ever look down on you again... and you and I can be happy..."

Kieara smiled at his words and as he asked her to marry him she looked shocked. Had he just said what she thought he said? She slowly felt her smile grow again as tears fell down her face. She couldn't speak and just nodded.

He wrapped his arms around her back and wiped away her tears, smiling happily. Seeing it as a good time, he leaned forward and planted another gentle kiss on her lips, mouthing a very softly 'I love you' before he pulled back again, his hands finding hers.
"I'll start working on the crib now... try to get some rest, or something."

Kieara smiled a bit up at him. "Thank you for everything Cecil." She spoke happily. She felt like she was on cloud nine. She was engaged! She couldn't believe it. After everything that happened and she still had the man of her dreams.

"No need to thank me."
He kissed her once again before he let go of her hands, walking up to get the wood. He walked outside and after finding his tools, began his work of sawing and putting the things together. After a little he took off his shirt due to the intense heat outside, and the fact that his work was hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.