1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Slice-of-Life, Fandom
Hi there! I go by Dom and I'm getting back in the swing of roleplaying. I'm a 26-year-old woman and going back to college. As of this post I am on winter break, so I can post fairly regularly. My goal is to write one post a day. With that, let me show what I'm looking for and how I write!

Because of topics that may come up in plots, please only interact if you're 21 or older please. Thank you!

Roleplaying Style

- While I like to write multiple paragraphs, I'm not comfortable with doing it if it's all fluff and nothing aids in characterization or the plot. I won't ever give you one-liners, but I'll try my best to give at least two solid paragraphs minimum.

- I'll use whatever reference photo best represents my character. Sometimes it'll be a celebrity or stock photo, other times it'll be an illustration. If I can't find anything that explains my character's appearance well, I'll write out their description then draw it later on.

- I don't roleplay any Redstar content. If anyone still uses the citrus scale, I will not go further than Lime (making out, light touching) before a fade-to-black.

- In some plots, I'm okay with and like exploring dark topics and trauma in stories, like Criminal Minds or some psychological horror tropes, but not without a purpose. I don't write in things like this just for the sake of the drama but if it fits the plot or setting, I'm okay with it. If you're okay with this as well, I will write out a person's thought process as to what makes them tick, why they snap, how they feel in traumatic situations, and so on. Depending on the severity I will also skip through anything too violent or graphic. Please let me know if you would like this off the table completely.

Fandoms

I'm currently only active in the Pokémon fandom and would prefer to have the main characters be original characters. If there's a fandom you really want, tell me about the setting and plot and I'm willing to try to create an original world with you that's similar to it!

Fave Pairings and Plot Candies

- Villain/Villain, Hero, Sidekick or Sideliner
- Grumpy/Sunshine
- Flirty/Shy
- Wholesome romantic couple
- Red Riding Hood type/Wolf type
- Mentor/Apprentice - This would be a strictly platonic ship but a duo that I enjoy seeing a lot. Can be modern setting or fantasy setting.

Plot Ideas
- Character A is creating music and needs a singer. When Character B passes their audition, what was originally going to be a solo song ends up being a duet. Together, they become a performing duo singing and dancing with each other.

- Modern Fantasy: Character A is unfairly thrown into the disciplinary group of trouble magicians who are treated harshly by professors for causing trouble or having very poor grades and on the verge of expulsion. Character A doesn't realize that Character B, a friend of their father, is a professor at the Academy. When Character A finally gets an audience with Character B, the professor agrees to help the student to be proficient in magic and to prove their innocence to the schoolboard before graduation.

- FxM Pairing: A stern, strict and rude restaurant owner visits one of his locations. The manager of this location intended on sending his best server, but the host accidentally sits the owner in the section of the well-meaning, kind, but scatterbrained new waitress.
- Would prefer to be the waitress in this plot

If you see anything interesting or have any questions, feel free to message here or DM me! :D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
Happy New Year! Bumping this again - currently craving the Restaurant Owner x Waitress idea!