Let's Start Something Great

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss Geek

Original poster
Hey! I'm Jess. Welcome to my search thread. Due to my current relaxed schedule, I can generally provide quick replies. The timezone in which I reside is EST. Concerning post length, I'm pretty flexible and can typically match my partner. I play both female and male characters as well as transgender and non-binary characters. I do all pairing types, but I'm a bit more picky when it comes to straight pairings. I'm fine with doubling or tripling. I will not roleplay romantic plots with anyone under 18. Below are some things I'm currently craving, but I'm open to suggestions.

Superhero and the Villain: lovers, best friends, siblings, parent and child

Foster Care/Adoption: Two foster moms, two foster dads, transgender foster kid, siblings run away to old foster home, adoption by same-sex couple, kid's adoptive parents foster their sibling they were separated from

Summer Camp: Troubled youth, LGBT

Celebrity x Non-Famous: Tom Cavanagh x my OC + celebrity of your choice x your OC

Harry Potter: Years 1-7 with OCs (any era)

Sherlock: Sherlock x Male OC, Mycroft x Male OC

The Flash: Eobard!Wells x my OC, Harry Wells (E2) x my OC (will double as anyone)

Life Is Strange: Chloe x Max (I prefer to play Max.)

I'm interesting in rping the superhero and the villain plot if you still want to

Status
Not open for further replies.