lets get some fries.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's sleeping like a baby," he smiled to himself as he slipped on his pj top.
"Sleep in my bed...I'll sleep on the couch."

"I can not take your bed." Tamille said. She hearded Charles to his bed with a smile.

Charles gave her a look, "You're being too nice..." He said smiling.

"And you love me for it." She giggled and kissed him softly, lingering for just a moment, on his lips.

Charles completely froze with sudden realization. "...sleep on the couch." he said sternly. "I know what you want....and I don't want it." he said with his eyes looking at her directly.

((She wasn't going for that xD))

"Charles lay down." Tamille nudged him into the bed. "I was just kissing you silly. I'll take the couch. Sleep." Tamille kissed his cheek and walked towards the door.

((Lol sorry about that.))
"O-okay," he said laying down. "Have a good sleep! " he said nervously, hiding behind the sheets.

((Totally okay :3))

"Night. Relax and have sweet dreams." Tamille smiled seeing as how Charles looked nervous all of a sudden. She walked out and curled on the small couch.

it was morning and Charles still heavily slept, while Jack was already in the living room, eyeing her.

Tamille slept soundly unaware of the boy watching her. She smiled in her sleep. Tamille rolled over and fell back into sound sleep.

jack slowly crept around her, getting closer to the couch. He reached his hand to her face and flicked her cheek.

Tamille frowned feeling something weird. She wiggled her nose and settled back down without even opening her eyes.

he flicked her cheek again, giggling to himself. "Wake up,"

"I don wanna." Tamille muttered hiding her face in the pillow. She was vaguely aware of what was going on but not awake enough to react much.

"Aww, why not?" he said sitting on the couch, getting closer to her face as he pinched her cheek.

"Sleepy." Tamille whined. She wrinkled up her nose and swatted at the hand on her cheek. "Shtoooop!" She whined again turning over.

Jack frowned. He flopped himself onto the couch, making it shake.

Tamille groaned and flipped over. Her eyes opened and foggy hazel eyes peered out at Jake. "Meany head." She grumbled before yawning. "Need something?"

"No," he said honestly. Jack skipped to Charles room, ready to wake him up.

Tamille yawned and stretched. All that and for what? Jake just skipped off. She sat up, rubbing her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.