lets get some fries.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why are you saying sorry?" He laughed. Charles continued it, happily.

Tamille's face went cherry red. "U-um I....I uh....you...you uh....heh...erm."

"What?" He asked still holder her by the shoulders. "Something wrong?"

"U-Uh...no?" It came out as a question by accident. Tamille didn't know what to do. She just kissed him and he seemed okay with it. Did that mean he liked it? Did that mean they were together now or it was just a one time thing. There were so many things running through her mind. "Charles I love you. Like...really love you. It's okay if you don't but I....I just had to tell you." Tamille said it in a rush.

" I love you. Don't worry how long it will last, focus on what's happening now." he said.

Tamille took a deep breath to calm herself and nodded. "Okay I....okay." She kissed his cheek feeling excited. She would focus on the now, not the future.

"Now, what was I going to do? Oh yeah, we need to pack since I'm going to town for a few." he smiled. Charles walked swiftly, trying to be as adult as he possibly can, even though he still had that innocence locked onto his face.

Tamille nodded and hurried along with him. This was like a dream. Not only did she get to see Charles, but he still loved her and he was coming back to visit!

he reached out to his front door, sighing at the thought of Jack.
" Aw, no dinner?" Jack said, slouching himself into a love chair with his legs swung upon the arm rest. Jack took a sip or two of his soda, gladly blowing bubbles into it with a straw. To be honest, he looked rather young.

Tamille had to stifle the giggles tbag made their way up from her throat. That was pretty funny. "Oh...uh no." Tamille said. She wasn't ashamed, she was used to it. "Wasn't allowed in." She explained easily. "But if you're hungry I can make something? Really I do it all the time for the girls in my school."

"I'm fine," he said, drinking the rest of his soda. Charles ran to the kitchen, throwing her an apron. "If we can't buy food, we can make some." he said grabbing himself an apron. Jack watched Tamile being swooped off of her feet, getting annoyed by the affection, he threw his straw at Charles' face.

Tamille giggled and tied the apron around herself. She hid her laughter behind her hand watching as Jack threw a straw at Charles.
It was childish but funny considering he was a grown man. "Wanna help anyway?" She offered so Jack didn't feel excluded.

jack gave her a look that meant ''no".Charles gave him a look also. "You're acting like a child," Charles scoffed.

"Just let him go. If he doesn't want to he doesn't have to." Tamille shrugged it off. If Jack wanted to act like that Tamille wouldn't worry herself with it anymore.

"Fine...what should we cook?" Charles asked lookinto the fridge.

"Hmmmm, what do you like?" Tamille asked peeking over his shoulder. "We could make cheeseburgers?"

"You sure? It sounds pretty good." He said grabbing some ground meat from the fridge. "Yeah, we'll do it." He smiled while grabbing the lettuce. "By the way, what are you studying in college?"

"Okay." Tamille pulled out a skillet and heated the stove. She pulled out buns and cheese and other things they would need. "Ready?" She smiled. "Oh, education."

"Ah, was it tough getting in because of your skin?" Jack shot from his chair.

"Jack!" Charles said alerted.

"It's an integrated school so no, not really. Most of the white, erm, other students weren't too happy about it. Tried to bar us out of class but the state stepped in and got them suspended. Didn't really help much." She muttered as she stood with Charles and opened the package of ground beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.