Let's find some role playing partners :)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Haha, and it works because gladiators were actually just beefed up slaves. Some weren't even that, they were just toys for the stronger gladiators to kill. It was all about pleasing the crowd.

I could not dig, I dared not rob, therefore I lied to please the mob. Rudyard Kipling.

Favorite quote right there.

Ah yes. It was a very interesting time. Definitely worth a good read or a good watch.

That's a pretty cool quote.

Try finding the movie Gladiator, it's pretty accurate despite being fictional. And it's a good movie, I watched it like three times in a row.

It's part of a longer quote, but those two line are my favorite.

I'm pretty sure everyone has seen that movie, or at least I'd hope so (haha). A very amazing movie.

Ah, I see.

No, my college roommate hasn't. Anyway, it is what it is. I love that movie.

I posted by the way

How about: Academia da Amazônia misteriosa? Academy of the mysterious Amazon.

How interesting (haha). As do I.
And alright.

--------

That's a perfect name!

Oh my goodness, I finally found the end of the page. That was a long way down. Anyways, like you I am new to the site, but not to roleplaying and would be interested in doing whatever your little heard desires. I see that you have a lot of posts already, but if you're looking for a certain one or one more person to make your life happy then I would loove to be that person. :D