Let's find some role playing partners :)

Um....I'm interested in Boondock Saint (I love those two :) ) and odd paintings.....

Yeah, I can try and find something that works.

Ah, Boondock Saints is amazing. And awesome! What were you thinking for odd pairings?

So everything that I'm trying to translate to Portuguese is coming out very weird (haha)

I was trying to find something along the lines of magic, mystery, and the such.
I liked the way mystery came out, Mistério, so we could try and combine that with something.

Ummmm a master slave would be good. I've worked on similar rps along those lines before. That okay for you?

Yep, definitely OK with me. Were you wanting to combine the two?

Well, the way I always did it was one person have a master as a character and then one person have a slave character. Any other way of doing it?

Ah no, I mean with the Boondock Saints (haha). Did you want to combine the two topics?

Sorry, college has me drained lol and we can either combine or have two different ones, whatever works

Ah yes, I know how you feel. College and work has me not sleeping. Though it's a plus to be doing college online :)
And either works for me as well. If we combined, we'd have to figure out which characters we'd want out of Boondock Saints, and then I guess we could go from there.

I have two online classes as well as four normal ones. So I completely understand, and agree. Online is better haha

Well, if we didn't, I figured we could pick up the Saints just after they get put into Hoag Maximum Security prison, and then have them break out and get back to buisness. Like they should have done with the movies.

Then the slave one could be either a past or futuristic kind of thing, because either works wonders for a story line.

Oh man. I just have my full schedule online. And yes it is, helps too with having a full time job.

Alright, that sounds perfect. I know, I'm hoping they come out with the third one soon, instead of waiting ten years to do something.
So with the Boondock Saints and the boys, I usually play as Connor, but I suppose I could do either one if you like one more than the other :)

That works. And I like the past better than doing futuristic.

It helps when it's winter and you don't want to leave your dorm and go out in the cold haha.

I read something that said the director wanted to expand his horizons before coming back to the Saints. They need to come back now because you can't just leave it as a cliff hanger and those two are not getting younger by no means. And no I can play Murphy. Norman Reedus was-is-my favorite actor.

I do too, because you can pick your setting while still basing it off of historic places if you want.

It definitely does (haha)

Ah, interesting. Sad that he waited 10 years though. And yes, if they wait any longer, they'll probably have to choose different actors. And at that point, I would just stop watching it.
Perfect :)

Yeah, it certainly does.

My point exactly. Okay, so we got the basic idea for Saints, start in prison then breaking out? And of course getting back to work.

The master/slave, you have a perticular? I normally play the slave, but I'm up either way. Would you say ancient Rome maybe? Gladiators and stuff?

Sounds perfect!

I wouldn't mind for switching it up, but either way works for me as well. That sounds good to me. One of my favorite settings, actually.

Great, feel free to start the thread up whenever haha.

I don't mind switching it up either, I just have trouble being 'cruel' haha my characters a reflective mean, but softhearts half the time.

Will do.

Ah, I see (haha). My characters are a large range. From utterly cruel to awkwardly sensitive :) so whatever you feel like doing, I'm fine with it.

I can make mine cruel, it's a matter of sticking with it haha. Anyway, I'm up for anything. I could even make a gladiator

Ah yes, I can understand that (haha). Ooh, I don't think I've ever done a plot with a gladiator. That could be fun (haha).

It gets interesting sometimes, cause if you wanna stick to realistic lions are good but if you feel like running out of the block, dragons and gladiators become epic haha. But I've favored realistic.