Let's Create a Story Together

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It all depends but mainly in the early afternoons to late evenings.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Modern, Historical, Mythological, Humor, Romance, Horror (meaning gore), Adventure
Good evening everyone! I'm back and looking for new partners.

Some things about me:
  • I prefer quality over quantity. It doesn't matter how much you post; as long as I can respond to it.
  • If I am not on for a day or two, don't be alarmed. My mother has some severe health issues and I often need to help her with some things. I also have to babysit every once in a while as well.
  • I do try to get out of the house on the weekends so I might not be on sometimes during that time period.
  • Despite everything I listed, I do respond to Pms as quickly as I possibly can.
  • I also play ONLY FEMALE characters but I CAN compromise. I'm just more comfortable with female characters.
My favorite genres:
  • Fantasy - My most favorite
  • Romance
  • Drama. Not in the love triangle kind of way. That's the kind of drama I hate.
  • Historical
  • Comedy
  • Horror. Not the scary kind of horror but more like crime and such.
  • Adventure
List of RPs

Open, Closed, In Progress but interested in having more than one, In Progress, No longer interested. Bold means I want that character if possible, Italics means I'm interested in playing that RP a lot.

Fantasy:

Werewolf x Human
Shifter x Human
God or Goddes of Death x Human or another God or Goddess
Demigod x Human
Dragon or Half Dragon x Human or another supernatural being
Phoenix shifter x Human man
Demon x Human

General:

Mentally Ill person x Doctor or Someone normal
Mafia Leader x Captive
Student x Profeesor
Mafia Leader x Long time friend
Mafia Leader x Supernatural being
Childhod Friends
Arranged Marriage
Returning soldier x Best friend's wife
Soldier on deployment x Commoner
Injured Veteran x Nurse or Doctor

Historical:

Native American x Colonist
Princess x Servant
King x Servant or Maid
Soldier x Native American
Arranged Marriage

Plots:

An Italian princess from the 18th or 19th century has a beautiful mirror in her room. It's made of cherry oak and there's something odd about it. One night, after she got ready to retire for the night, she seen something odd in the mirror. It was a different room so unlike her own.

A man from the modern era bought the mirror from an antique store. He didn't see anything wrong with it and it was in perfect condition. Like the princess, he felt that there's one thing special about it. The same night he brought it home, the same thing happened to him that happened to the princess. An odd room appeared but blocking his view of the room was the princess herself.

She could barely speak English but she was shy and confused at first when she met him. Over the next few months, the two slowly but surely started to gain feelings for each other. Both knew it'd be impossible to be together until she fell through the mirror one night and ended up in his world. Now, they either need to find a way for her to get home or find a way to get her adjusted to modern society.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

October, 1930

Two teenagers, between 18-19 of age, are in a tight spot and could possibly be in some serious trouble with their families. A pampered rich girl ended up pregnant and her boyfriend is a wild young man that doesn't have a job and poses as the "bad" boy at the school. With their relationship being a secret, both know that if they were to stay around and tell their parents, they would be disowned and thrown into the streets. The two come up with a plan to run and find somewhere else to live. She stole checks from her father's study and he stole a car from her parents' property. With very little possessions with them, they head off to start a new life with a child on the way. What happens on the way to their new life has yet to be seen...

(I will list more later!)

Still looking~

Hello, decided to give you a hoot! Mostly because your title wording was nearly identical to mine, or a title I almost used. Heh. I'm quite interested, and you seem like the sort whose writing I'd appreciate!

Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
Shall we move this to PM to discuss what you'd like to work on? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.