Let's build a harvest-moonish town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I missed some great conversations, I'm going to join in on them anyways.

@Minibit

I have been good, I got into grad school and I am graduating this semester so I am quite happy with myself.
Also I agree, I hate speed posters, but to block that all we need is a rule. Maybe like you cannot post until three people post after you or something?

@Shade_XY

Did you look up Harvest Goddess? She is the Goddess of nature, essentially, who needs to be revived with magic to make less bad stuff happen or good stuff to happen like less disastrous storms or for a tunnel to be unlocked. I haven't played a Harvest Moon that doesn't include her in it some way. But we don't need to add her if you don't want to. The Sea King was someone who I made up (maybe) to add to the sea side experience.

And LMAFO, your naga is fierce Shade. But I love nagas! Our characters should be good friends!

@Hipster Rin

Welcome to the group! And I think your character could either be the rancher or the doctor, your preference.

Looks like I missed some great conversations, I'm going to join in on them anyways.

@Minibit

I have been good, I got into grad school and I am graduating this semester so I am quite happy with myself.
Also I agree, I hate speed posters, but to block that all we need is a rule. Maybe like you cannot post until three people post after you or something?

@Shade_XY

Did you look up Harvest Goddess? She is the Goddess of nature, essentially, who needs to be revived with magic to make less bad stuff happen or good stuff to happen like less disastrous storms or for a tunnel to be unlocked. I haven't played a Harvest Moon that doesn't include her in it some way. But we don't need to add her if you don't want to. The Sea King was someone who I made up (maybe) to add to the sea side experience.

And LMAFO, your naga is fierce Shade. But I love nagas! Our characters should be good friends!

@Hipster Rin

Welcome to the group! And I think your character could either be the rancher or the doctor, your preference.
In my experience, posting rules cause the opposite problem and can make an RP cripplingly slow. The best course IMO is just Iwaku's "don't be a dick" policy :P if you catch yourself speed posting, or see it happening, stop, or suggest the player(s) in question wait for some others to get a word in.

I find writing a short scene or story with a character (in a non-canon chat play or just by oneself) can get rid of the shakes without hijacking the story

^my suggestion

@Minibit

@Shade_XY

@Hipster Rin

I haven't played other Harvest Moon games other than the first one. I don't recall any goddess of harvest, but I don't see why we can't have one. ^^

I find writing a short scene or story with a character (in a non-canon chat play or just by oneself) can get rid of the shakes without hijacking the story

me too.

Hmmm... it got quiet.. Should I just set the town by myself and ask if anyone would be willing to roleplay with me?

@Shade_XY

I just haven't been on yet for today. I am more than willing to help with the town.

Is this still a thing at all?

Is this still a thing at all?

We may have to restart this thread. But not for a while because my wrist hurts from falling off my scooter. Writing with the computer or phone is really irritating because of the piercing pain of moving my wrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.