Let's build a harvest-moonish town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google about the harvest goddess etc; they're in some of the more recent games but I haven't played them

he looks like a big headed, big eyed, no nose, white Caucasian mix Asian, with a pony glued to his shoulders. XDDDD
>.> That was the only thing I could find to make a character that quickly, and I didn't feel up to drawing him.

>.> That was the only thing I could find to make a character that quickly, and I didn't feel up to drawing him.
Ahahaha ^^ the picture would be great in showing people how his is dressed, but not his actual complexion and body size and height. :) You don't need to draw him. You can describe him with words.

Anyway, what are your plans for him? What do you want him to be in the harvest moon esque world?

Reactions: Minibit
^
This exactly

I find that describing the character with words can paint an accurate picture in people's heads, which is where were visualizing most things anyway.

I can sketch up a character if pics are needed, but I usually just tell folks what he/she looks like :P

^
This exactly

I find that describing the character with words can paint an accurate picture in people's heads, which is where were visualizing most things anyway.

I can sketch up a character if pics are needed, but I usually just tell folks what he/she looks like :P

Lol ^^ I actually can't imagine a complexion accurately with words. I prefer if people give me an actual picture including the details in writings.

I usually do describe with words, and will when the rp starts. ^^' Sorry for not clarifying before, I meant to ask what job you'd think he was good for, looking at his clothes and whatnot.

I usually do describe with words, and will when the rp starts. ^^' Sorry for not clarifying before, I meant to ask what job you'd think he was good for, looking at his clothes and whatnot.

Ohhhh~~ that is so lol~ well, I imagine him as a travelling doctor and trader of wonders.

Ohhhh~~ that is so lol~ well, I imagine him as a travelling doctor and trader of wonders.
Yeah like a tinker or something. Maybe the guy who runs goods to the city? HM is usually set in an out-of-the-way place, and your stuff is shipped off to a larger metropolis for sale, he could be that guy?

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah like a tinker or something. Maybe the guy who runs goods to the city? HM is usually set in an out-of-the-way place, and your stuff is shipped off to a larger metropolis for sale, he could be that guy?
But~ that would mean he is a cargo transportation person. His outfit doesn't seem to match that description, in my personal opinion. :P

Do you prefer the world to be a common earth with a slight of human witchcraft or do you prefer the world to be one with air ships and sky islands with myriad races?

Do you prefer the world to be a common earth with a slight of human witchcraft or do you prefer the world to be one with air ships and sky islands with myriad races?
Ooh! Elves are canon in the Rune Factory verse! We could add dwarves and like, some sort of noctournal race like fauna vampires or dark elves or something...

Ooh! Elves are canon in the Rune Factory verse! We could add dwarves and like, some sort of noctournal race like fauna vampires or dark elves or something...
Then this is my character

naga_royal_guard_by_wreckonning-d6er8nc.jpg

image by http://wreckonning.deviantart.com/

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
What~? I'm serious. He is a naga smith who sells fishing accessories and lures. :P
Is his uncle Cthulu gonna visit at any point? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.