Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Almighty-Kuma

THE LEGENDS OF TAMRIEL
An Elder Scrolls Roleplay/Parody

ROLEPLAY IS CLOSED!

mappagigante.jpg

Tamriel. "Dawn's Beauty" in Aldmeris or "Taazokaan "in the Dragon language. A continent on the planet of Nirn, and the land filled to the brim with immense lore that has effected the entire planet. Legends are sung by bards and skaals in local taverns or chronicled in novels by famous writers. Unfortunately, some legends are lost to the rivers of time or are well-kept secrets that are hidden to all others that they deem unworthy. Why is this? To spite the other races? To keep unimaginable powers to be hidden from the other races? Or just to bury secrets that the continent should forget about? Fortunately, we have uncovered something that has been kept hidden from us; a group of individuals that rose to prominence in the Fourth Era, year 201. Legends that have traversed Tamriel as a whole, but were lost to time. On this day forward, we shall continue to recount their legends. These are the true Legends of Tamriel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome, ladies, gentlemen and those of unspecified genders to the first chapter of Legends of Tamriel, an Elder Scrolls RP taking place in the Fourth Era (aka the Era where The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim takes place), where everything has basically gone to absolute chaos because of the Great War and White-Gold Concordat. Here is where I, the almighty Kuma, shall lead you with a co-GM who is not on the website currently, Zelosse. The first part shall lead you through Skyrim, homeland of the human race of Nords and the place where a civil war is taking place. Who else to bring Skyrim to peace but the group? (This RP shall be covering TESV plus the expansions Dragonborn and Dawnguard. This RP could also be considered to be an immensely modded version of Skyrim, with changes coming to all aspects of the game to enhance the experience, give players choice and also show the many effects of lore.)​

Last edited:
Very interested! Yet exceedingly overcommitted as is. But mayhaps I will try to make room nonetheless. Are there specific details yet, or are you only at the interest seeking phase?

I'm interested in joining But I'm partially handicapped and it makes my typing a bit off in punctuation

but I love skyrim I try to keep my posts small because the bigger the harder it gets for me to fix them will you allow me to join you

I'm interested in joining But I'm partially handicapped and it makes my typing a bit off in punctuation

but I love skyrim I try to keep my posts small because the bigger the harder it gets for me to fix them will you allow me to join you

It depends on if the other two CSs that come will be accepted, my dude. If one decides to drop the RP, you can make a CS through the link, but I'm closing the signups after those two.

It's ok I will pull out but thanks for answering my post and good luck with your idea

It depends on if the other two CSs that come will be accepted, my dude. If one decides to drop the RP, you can make a CS through the link, but I'm closing the signups after those two.
Hrm. Let me know if this happens; I'd like to get a bard in the mix, if that's okay. Could probably type out a CS tomorrow night.

Hrm. Let me know if this happens; I'd like to get a bard in the mix, if that's okay. Could probably type out a CS tomorrow night.

Okay.

Hey, you're one of the two. Must have pranked ye real good, lol.

@Almighty-Kuma having sat on the idea of being in this RP through work, I've decided it'd be stretching myself too thin. Thank you for holding me a spot; I'm afraid I have to back out. But best of luck; it looks hella awesome.

having sat on the idea of being in this RP through work, I've decided it'd be stretching myself too thin. Thank you for holding me a spot; I'm afraid I have to back out. But best of luck; it looks hella awesome.

Understandable. And thanks! Hope you have luck in current and future RPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.