Legends of New Hyrule (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LatestICGMPost: Hahaha!

Memories!

And that's more than double the time Chris and Sheva had to deal with Wesker.

That post would have ended so much cooler if I had thought to give her Bombchus. :P

Oh, well. I'm interested to see how this goes from here.

About Caramon:

After reading what they were banned for, I'm actually shocked. That's a little creepy and weird to me, but I don't know the whole story behind it.

Basically what I was thinking.

@CoffeeCake, Awesome post! Buuut...

Majora actually left. He teleported away to leave the people freaking out over the fact the moon is about to crash. Sorry ^^;

You know, at times like this one must utilize a calm mind to come to the most reasonable response in order to survive. And I think that the most reasonable response right now is...
RUNAWAYTHEMOONISABOUTTOFALLANDWEWILLALLDIEAAAAARGH!

XD wow I just realized we're on page 13 and in the IC our characters just got extremely bad luck.

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?

... Probably 13/100 or down thing like that.

@CoffeeCake, Awesome post! Buuut...

Majora actually left. He teleported away to leave the people freaking out over the fact the moon is about to crash. Sorry ^^;
Oh.... Well, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Wow.

Epic spot-check failure was EPIC!

I am amazed by how I not only forgot that critical detail but managed to miss it in every subsequent re-read. I normally compulsively fact-check to make sure I don't contradict anyone else's previous post(which is one reason I almost always reject invitations to games that have gone on for a long time but I haven't been following as a lurker), but I didn't want to be slow and overthink this time.

Don't worry. I can make a few tweaks and use some ideas I tossed out in earlier drafts. It'll all be good.

Its cool, it happens. Not a huge issue as it could have happened before he suddenly disappeared, but in the context for THIS RUN (hinthintwinkwinksubtle,yes?),he's gone before we can stop him.

So I have a question. Um... I have a friend who wants to do a Zelda Rp. She's new here but does fanfics so she not new to writing I would say things similar to Rp and she has a duke OC could I maybe invite her to take Cara's place?

Also I'll try and post soon I just might be a bit slow because I might have gotten sick from my grandpa.

I guess. You don't have to ask me for people to join, they can just post a sheet and I'll see if they're accepted or not.

Its cool, it happens. Not a huge issue as it could have happened before he suddenly disappeared, but in the context for THIS RUN (hinthintwinkwinksubtle,yes?),he's gone before we can stop him.

Okay, then. This. I'll just edit it to retcon it all into happening just before he vanished and tack on a bit where she runs up to the King, Mercanor, and Aleida, asking if anyone knows where the Sages are.

Minimal changes means everyone else can pretty much post as soon as they feel without waiting to see what I change.

Yep, that works!

Also, expect musical accompaniment through the course of the RP to help set the mood.

IS A MOO-SICK-ALL! :D

Reactions: Raven
And thus, a thingie was posted. As Cartman so eloquently puts it: "Screw you guys, I'm going home!" :P

Reactions: Raven
No escape, neo!

The Call Knows Where You Live!

...and it broke into your house, charged your cellphone, turned the ringer and vibrate all the way up, repaired your window, hid in a white unmarked van across the street, plugged in its handsfree headset, and put your number on speed dial.

Resssistance. Issss few-tile!

I was too slow getting back, so I did a speedy likkle post after ItsToppyTippers so as to consolidate Majora's departure with the last few posts.

Surma's so hung up on her pet theory, lol.

No escape, neo!

The Call Knows Where You Live!

...and it broke into your house, charged your cellphone, turned the ringer and vibrate all the way up, repaired your window, hid in a white unmarked van across the street, plugged in its handsfree headset, and put your number on speed dial.

Resssistance. Issss few-tile!

I was too slow getting back, so I did a speedy likkle post after ItsToppyTippers so as to consolidate Majora's departure with the last few posts.

Surma's so hung up on her pet theory, lol.

I don't have a cellphone though; let alone Rimuo. So yay, escaping! :D

Hey guys, I do not have internet at home and won't be able to post. I don't know when Internet will be available due to bad weather. So sorry!

Echo~! Echo... echo...

My GM posts take time!

Take time, take time, take time...

I can wait. I am taking a break from being on here anyway.
--This RP is the only reason I'll ever be online and posting.
Take your time.

Reactions: WrittenAll Over
I'm not sure how common this feeling is, but sometimes when I'm working on a post and I know I've kept everyone waiting for a while, I start to worry that waned interest from other players has quietly killed the game and that maybe it's all futile to finish what I started.

If you--Sora--or anyone else in this game is facing that feeling, just know that unless I announce otherwise in a post, assume I'm still interested. So keep going. No rush though. Whenever you finish, I'll work on a reply. Just FYI.

:)

Yeah no worries its fine. I think the majority of waiting right now is on y part to make the next GM post (which will be up this weekend).

Sorry to keep you waiting, folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.