Legends of New Hyrule (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally!

It feels good to post.

Assume she blew most of the money she was carrying on the going away party. Party hard!

Now that I have some mental clarity, having taken care of a significant chunk of offline business, I feel like I can visualize my character more clearly in personality and appearance.

I'd like to request permission to officially retcon a few details of my character sheet:

1)Simpler appearance description. Surma dresses more like a typical Gerudo except that she wears a cloak and boots. Her primary colors are white and grey.
2)Replace her scimitar with a sort of shortened naginata(so that she can wield it almost like a Chinese guan dao).
3)Replace Bunny Hood with the Four Sword. So much potential for lulz. And it wouldn't be the first time I've played a character dealing with externally materialized facets of their personality.
4)Replace her ocarina with a fiddle because, lol, yeah, I noticed and I'm guilty of it too. Maybe she can go all Lindsey Stirling by stealing Mercanor's Hero outfit one day before she plays.

If these aren't okay, I'll just edit my IC post to reflect what I originally typed.

Thanks for being patient. I'll be snappier next time 'round.

Its cool, no worries. And if you wanted to edit your sheet, the only thing you needed to alert me of was if you're changing your mythical item. Other then that, modify your character as much as you want

@WrittenAll Over

@CuccoLady

I think you guys are the only ones who haven't posted as of yet, unless I stopped getting IC replies for some reason.

Then perhaps its time forms to post again xD

Sorry guys!

So uhm... People? Anyone?

• Thank You
Reactions: CoffeeCake
I'm here, its my turn to post. Its taking a while because I need to set up the villain xD

Good!

I was beginning to get a bit concerned. Taste of my own medicine, eh?

I was considering posting again(yeah, double) while contriving my character into interaction with another PC, but I can't remember the last time my doing so ever did any good.

Also, I'm not too happy with my intro post. I'm self-critical like that. There's all kinds of things I'd take out and put in in hindsight. Nods to things in other players' posts.

I won't though. 'T's motivation to improve. Forward, ho!

Reactions: WrittenAll Over
This next post was brought to you by:

THE POWER OF NIGHTMARES THIS THING WILL GIVE YOU AS A CHILD!

image.jpg

Reactions: Raven
Wait, what do you mean, "15 minutes left"?! We're supposed to get 72 hours at the least! Let me see the script D: .

Nope, its the Final Hours. 15 is all we get :3

So 15 minutes just like the final day oh what fun. Hmm... Now just have to think of a post on my end.

Oh wait, Caramon? Oh no!

Edit:

After reading what they were banned for, I'm actually shocked. That's a little creepy and weird to me, but I don't know the whole story behind it.

Either way, I don't think they'll be returning (with a ban like that I'm sure the mods won't let them back on) so I'll re-open the character spot they had... Unless somebody wants to take over their character?

Status
Not open for further replies.