Legends of Lunare: A World Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that was indeed a long read but it was very informative! Thank you for that!

I am interested for sure! If I may, I'd like to petition for me to play two characters. They would be brothers whose powers would coincide with each other. One would be called Mute and the other one Blind. One has the ability to remove any amount of light from an area, the other can remove any amount of sound in an area. I would play them almost exclusively together. Same team, same posts.

If not then I would probably play a density shifter. Like Martian Man Hunter.

What do you two dudes think?

@Digi-Guy If you could, PM me some of your ideas. Maybe even a small sample post of how your character would work. I like the idea, however we are on caution here because of the extent of his power? and are there any draw backs.

And no, no IC post yet. We are still gathering details and we are going to do a signup sheet and stuff first which Ras is taking care of. I will more or less be handling the approval of the characters and all of that. I hope promise will are trying to move as fast as possible because I'm just as excited as you guys are. We just want to do this the correct way.

Not going to lie, in my excitment.....I got writers block lol. I keep starting my character history for everyone to read, but then I get mad and delete it all -_-

Going to go back and look at some old people I have made....must....find....inspiration!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: GeminasM
Speaking of which, any chance that we could get an official character profile skeleton for the rp so we could start making our characters?

Ras is working on it. I think he said later tonight, and then we will go live on Friday or Saturday.

Also because we are new here, I had a thought I wanted an opinion on. Because we will have more than one setting to post at. Do we need to make like multiple threads with the title of the RP in it then have like a basic title? (Example: Legends of Lunare: A fateful encounter.) Something like that? Just a little mind blown on how we are going to do this. Suggestions? Ras might already have this figured out.

I have the sheet at home (currently posting from my phone). I'll post it and respond to anything else as soon as I get there. Should be about 20 minutes.

My suggestion personally is to get everyone together first (probably in Lunare) If we decide to split up and go to other locations after that, we can decide what to do then. (That way the rp doesn't turn into multiple 1x1s)

Good idea. Sorry guys...I'm going to have to lean on Ras a little bit. Worst case of writers block everrrrrrrr..I just wanna cut my face off and shave my head and wax all of my body hair off...I'm dyinggggggg

Sorry for the wait everyone, here's the character sheet you've been asking for. I'm thiiiiis close to having my character sheet finished so that example will be posted shortly as well. Woo!

I plan to open official character creation tomorrow, and the official IC and OOC threads should be up sometime this weekend. Enjoy!

Code:
[U][B]User Information[/B][/U]
[B]Username:[/B] (Or an alias, whatever you'd like to be referred to in the OOC)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[U][B]Character Information[/B][/U]
[B]Name:[/B]

[B]Age:[/B]

[B]Gender:[/B]

[B]Race:[/B] (Which country are you native to, and are you branded or not)

[B]Occupation:[/B] (If applicable, or you can include here what you'd like to do within the RP if you have a specific goal. Combat? Basic interaction? Something along those lines)

[B]Physical Description:[/B] (Height, weight, that sort of thing. You can also tell how/where you are branded, if applicable. Pictures will do just fine)

[B]Clothing[/B] (Pictures will do)

[B]Personality:[/B] (THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF YOUR CHARACTER, BE DESCRIPTIVE. We need to have a good grasp on who you character is, because subtle nuances that would normally be displayed through conversation are somewhat lost when RPing)

[B]Weapons[/B] (Pictures will do)

[B]Branded Abilities[/B] (Give us the rundown of your Branded evolution. Remember, these are the abilities that you will rely on during the RP, so BE DESCRIPTIVE!)

[b]History[/b] (Tell us your background. Needs to be at least a small paragraph. I am not a huge stickler for long histories, because that implies that I have to read them. Be as descriptive as you want, 6 Sentence minimum, feel free to leave it at that if you like)

Last edited by a moderator:
User Information

Username: GeminasM

Character Information

Name: Elizabeth (Eliza)

Race: Terahime ~ Branded

Physical Description: She is 5'7" and weighs... Wait. Why're you asking a woman's weight?! Anyways, she isn't very amazing in strength, but she is quite fast and agile. She is quite acrobatic, as well.

Clothing: Just look at the picture.

Personality:She can be mischievous and she loves to just play around. She can be shy and easily embarrassed at times. She is quite understanding.

Weapons: She uses a silver katana and a jagged silver dagger. She is also experienced with any long ranged weapons.

Branded Abilities: She is a shifter, meaning she can shift forms between different organisms. When she touches an organism, her body absorbs a small amount of DNA and stores it for later use. She cannot, however, copy the powers of any other branded. She is not skilled enough with her power to do that. Nor can she gift her powers unto another.

She has a secondary ability that allows her to change her clothing and make it appear/disappear.
(Just for convenience.)

History: Abused by her father and loved by a mother who couldn't help her, Eliza's childhood was horrid. She was one of the smartest students in her school and liked to read. She kept to herself and was picked on because of it. After her fifteenth birthday, when she got a katana she had always wanted, she packed a bag and left. She had traveled ever since. She lived in many places, working for food and shelter. She met many kinds of people, from monarchs to demons. She learned to fight, haggle, pick locks and pockets, anything she could use to survive. She became a Jill of All Trades, basically.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Xylime, getting everyone together first sounds like a good plan. Really excited for this RP! I'll have my character up after my shift today.

My character is now fully done. I'm ready to go.

@GeminasM- Good job! I like her. When we open up the thread you can post her in there =3 Ras and I will be together this weekend so we can really get moving. I'm excited and also pleased that I broke out of my writers block. My guy is finished.

Reactions: GeminasM
Status
Not open for further replies.