Not open for further replies.
User Information
Username: Hologram Summer or HS​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZdzGbh2l.jpg

Character Information

Name: Lazlo

Race: Aurelia - Branded

Physical Description: Lazlo has a slim build and stands about 5 feet 7 inches in height. He is somewhat lanky and weighs a little over 100 pounds. He has extremely pale skin, snow white hair, and piercing golden eyes. Finally, a white flower is growing out of his right eye socket (click here for reference pic).

Clothing: Lazlo commonly dons a variety of robes with an oriental motif. His favorite one is shown in the picture above; a red robe with images of dandelions and birds dyed into it held together by a brown and maroon sash. For footwear, he wears a pair of sandals weaved from wood fibers but most of the time he walks around barefooted.

Personality:

Lazlo is a cross between a trickster and a person of great knowledge. One can definitely feel an air of wisdom with him but it is often overshadowed by his carefree personality. He will crack inappropriate jokes, blurt out random things, or just be generally unfocused. He rarely gets serious, probably because he has already experienced so much in his abnormally long lifespan that nothing really gets to him. Make no mistake though, he knows a lot about Gaia despite his seemingly comical personality. The lazy smile on his lips is permanent which compliments his eccentric way with words. He hates talking about his past and will always dodge questions and inquiries about it.

Weapons: Due to the side effects of his Branded ability, Lazlo is unable to participate in direct combat anymore which means he doesn't wield any weapon other than the knowledge he has gained all throughout his long life.

Branded Abilities:

Reincarnation and Eternal Youth

The flower in Lazlo's eye renders him immortal but with a huge drawback. When he receives a fatal injury or dies from an ailment, the flower in his eye grows really large and sprouts a "new" Lazlo from it. Lazlo's new body retains all of the memories and thoughts of the body that precedes it. The side effect of this ability is that his body becomes progressively weaker and frailer with each reincarnation. At present, Lazlo is barely able to jog for an hour without fainting from fatigue. As a minor effect of the flower, Lazlo's body never ages.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------​

History:

Lazlo is an extremely old Branded, having lived long enough to see the war between humans and the fallen. Information about his origin is scarce but according to historical accounts, Lazlo was once a mage for the kingdom of Aurelia. Lazlo was a reluctant soldier, having drafted into the army by force due to the country's need for arms to defend it at the time. When his company faced a horde of fallen soldiers, Lazlo's heart faltered. He silently slipped away at the dead of the night, abandoning his comrades and allowing them to be slaughtered by the fallen. His cowardice angered the spirits and a curse was placed on him in the form of a flower that grants immortality, forced to suffer for an eternity. Lazlo neither confirms nor denies this story.

Despite his less than noble past, Lazlo is sought after by people from different walks of life who seek answers from the pages of history. From cutthroat ruffians to noble kings, Lazlo has answered their questions, earning him the reputation as a sage. At present Lazlo tries not to meddle in Gaia's affairs, preferring to live a quiet life away from the turmoils of the world. Word is that he is living in Lunare with an apothecary, assisting him as a shopkeeper.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:
Sorry, edited Lazlo's profile a bit to correct all the bad English. Note to self: Don't write a character profile on a work day with only 4 hours of sleep. XD

My apologies everyone for the dry spell as far as information is going! I have just posted the OOC/Sign-Up thread! So we can make our way there to continue discussing everything. Please post your characters there so we can begin approving :)

LoL: OOC and Sign-Ups

EDIT: I also added my character sheet there, allowing those of you that wanted, the ability to see mine for ideas. :)

Alright, thank you. I appreciate the time giving and the efforts provived for the infromation. ^_^ Still working on my own character at this time but will give update within the next few days when it's posted. Thanks again! ^_^

Again everyone, we are sorry for the delay. Between Ras having school and me working at 3 in the morning. Time is hard to come by wher ewe can put our heads together. Post your characters and we can get a move on. Just follow the link that Ras threw up there <33 Hope to see you guys soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.