Legend of Zelda Yaoi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BeaM

Original poster
So I was thinking about doing a one on one roleplay based around the world of LoZ. Neither character has to be Link, though that would be fun. Anyone interested in living a life in Hyrule? There would be all kind of adventure, sort of like the game now.

Sounds fun c: Did you have a specific plot?
@BeaM

Last edited:
(Omigosh, I love your signature <3)

Well, really I was just thinking that we either pick the course of a game that already exists and add in a sidekick, or we could both make OCs and create our own adventure and villian and kill stuff, and be in love.

@BeaM
I like the OC idea better :) What about you?

Yeah, it sounds good to me. :) Do we want to be a duo, with equal but different strengths? Or one of us be the hero and the other be a sidekick sort of character?

The sidekick thing sounds cool c:
@BeaM

Okay. Do you have a preference about being a hero or sidekick? I wouldn't mind doing either. I would love to play a supporting character.

Oh, if you want to play the side character then I don't mind ^_^ ! But other wise, I don't really care who I get it.
@BeaM

I think I'd like to play the side character. :) And okay... Do you have any ideas about an adventure- a villian? Or do we want to come up with that as we go?

Okay~
I don't have any. Maybe we can make one up as we go?
@BeaM

@BeaM

Oh, I have an idea! I think my character should be in a journey where he is trying to find his childhood friend and it turns out his childhood friend is the villian of the PRP.

Oh no! Okay. That's gonna be sad though. I was just thinking that maybe there's some sort of curse, like the villain finds you, marks you, and you become part of his army?

Mm, I don't know how to feel about that :c
@BeaM

Just a suggestion- it was before you came up with the friendship thing.

@BeaM
Ahh, I see! Wait, what kind of genre do you want this PRP to be? o: Like is it mostly going to be slice-of-life with hints of fluff or angsty with actions?

Both I guess. It's going to have action, but they are going to be living their lives.

Alright ^_^
So, how do you want them to meet?

Well, I'm not sure. Do you want to start as being known as a hero? Because if so, my character could aspire to be like yours and be training and things with the hero's master when they meet. But if you want him to become a hero, then I want my guy to be a sort of ranch hand or something.

Sounds good to me~
Let's talk about this tomorrow because I'm gonna go to bed now c: Good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.