Legend of Zelda Yaoi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is it. This is where I die.
Ryuu was a wandering traveler for the past few months, for no particular reason. He didn't have a home to go to and settling down at one place didn't seem favorable to the man so here he was; walking to unfamiliar lands with his sore feet. His throat was dry as it cried for water, his bags under his eyes visible and clear to everyone that he was beyond exhausted. The sun beat down on the traveler's back, the glare from the merciless star mocking at his misfortune. At this rate, he was going to faint from dehydration...or fall in eternal sleep. Okay, maybe that came off too dramatic, He grimaced, wiping the sweat off from his forehead. Ryuu was almost close to town if the map he was holding was correct--he couldn't give up just yet..! But then, his visions was starting to get blurry, and...and..

He finally collaspsed in the middle of the road, his eyes too heavy for him to open, as Ryuu fell in the slumber he needed.

Lucky for the said traveler, the delivery man was riding into town, and seeing the man passed out in the street, had put him up on the horse and walked the rest of the way to town.

Once Sora had finally finished getting those damned sheep into the barn, he left to go meet with the delivery man, but when he saw shocked him. He was delivering... a person? "Excuse me, but I don't think that a person is such a good delivery."

"Ah, no. I found him in the road up there earlier," the man replied, pointing up the hill a bit. Sora instructed him to take him to the doctor, though he wasn't sure how much could actually be done. The traveler looked sunburnt... or maybe just dehydrated, or both. How long had he been walking without water? Sora took his mail and did as he was told before washing up in the creek (just to get the dust off) and heading over to the doctor's house.

An hour later, Ryuu found himself awake again, though he didn't open his eyes. Ryuu twitched, his fingers grazing over the soft sheets. Obviously, he knew that he was no longer at the abandoned street. He was probably taken in by someone; someone who was kind enough to help a poor traveler like him. "Where.." He croaked, licking his chapped lips after, "...Where am I?" With squinted eyes, he finally opened his eyelids and found himself staring at a ceiling. He couldn't move an inch, as his body was aching from the journey. The doctor who was looking after him merely glanced, then went back to writing his reports, "You're at my clinic, son." What?

Sora knocked quietly on the door, stepping in because he knew the doctor wouldn't exactly reply to him. He smiled and waved at the computer screen, knowing that the man could see his reflection. "Came to check on the stranger," Sora joked, grabbing a chair and turning around backward so that he could lean against the back.

"So, you're awake? I just happen to have great timing," he started, tiping the chair forward onto two legs with his legs out in front of himself.

Ryuu raised a brow but said nothing as he watched the man who seemed to be about his age pull up a chair. He then looked up, staring at the unfamiliar ceiling. "Where am I?" He repeated, asking the same question. The old doctor coughed. Ryuu turned his head slowly to look around in the room he was in, and glancing over to the plants in pot and antibotics in cabinets. If Ryuu was correct, he was probably at the town he was heading to. He then sat up, groaning, "..Do you guys have water or something?" His voice came out rusty from not speaking too long.

Sora looked around for a moment, about to answer his first question, but he was interupted for water. He reached into his messenger bag and offered up his water bottle, hoping the young man would take it. He felt bad. "So um... you're in my hometown- Trist." He waited for the man to repyl to all of the tings that were happening. Sora had just handed him his own water, and here he was... spewing out random things.

Trist. He's finally here; at Trist. Ryuu sighed in relief, his chest heaving. For now, he decided to rest at the town for a week before setting out to another journey; although he doesn't know where. I'll just go where the wind takes me. "I see," He answered, sitting up to drink the water properly. In one shot, Ryuu chugged the pure liquid whole. "..So I'm assuming you're the guy who found me unconscious?" Ryuu said, clearing his throat after. He still felt tired but his health was better than before.

"Uh... No, actually, but um... I brought you to the doctor. The delivery man brought you down here though. He's already left," Sora replied, rubbing his hands together. When his water bottle was emptied, he sort of licked his lips and looked around. "Do you want me to go get you some more water? And maybe a sandwich? I live like... a minute from here. Everyone lives like... a minute away."

Status
Not open for further replies.