Legend of Zelda Yaoi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BeaM
Good morning~

@BeaM
Quick question: How did my character achieved the title of being a hero?

He doesn't have to, but maybe he's saved the world before, before this RP even started. But, he could become a hero instead.

Maybe becoming a hero would be the best c: Because I can't think of anything right now of why he became a hero. Anyways; how should we start?

They could be from the same town? Are we just going to do it here or a new thread?

@BeaM
Sure! Sounds good to me~ And I think here is fine c: It's up to you!

This is fine here! :) Do you wanna build your character sheet?

@BeaM
Mm, sure! Is it going to be detailed or simple?

Either is fine with me. :) Do whatever you wish and I'll follow in suit.

Okay! And sorry for asking so many question :x but anime or realistic?

Oh, no! It's all good. Question = good. :) And um... Let's go the anime route.

Anime route it is! Hold up, lemme post a pic in a sec~

Ryuu (Doesn't have a last name)
tumblr_mdxq9nzzqc1r0op46o1_500.png
tumblr_mvplabCRFS1qbmzejo1_500.gif

(The gif sums up his general personality :3)
If you want, I can definitely change my skellie!

Last edited:
Ohmigosh! I love Rin. <3 He's so perf. And no, it's good.

Name: Sora

twitter_by_jon_lock-d721r9h.jpg

(He doesn't dress like that... because he's not twitter...)

Right? Rin is so cute and aH
I need to start watching Ao No Exorcist..

Sora looks cute *__* And yes, I know :3 Is it okay if you can start? I mean, it's okay if you don't want to.

The sun was nice and- ugh, hot! Despite all the panting, Sora wasn't quite tired yet. His horse had just thrown him on the ground, but he just dusted off and pinned his hair back again, grabbing the reins and hopping back on. He had things to do- well, sort of. He mostly just needed to get these damned sheep back into the barn... what a pain.

But it wasn't like there were other things to do in town anyway. They lived in a small town, pretty isolated, and they were all pretty productive, each person contributing in some way. Sora wasn't big or well known, but people in town knew his name and face and knew where he worked, like everyone around.

Even though he was this ranch hand, horse rider, he was also a delivery boy, because one of his only skills was riding the horse that had just thrown him. Between him and his horse, it was all a big game of whowould give up first.

Okay :D Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.