Legend of Renalta 2: Reborn

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is Brovo has tried maps in the past. Somehow people were only confused more.
He knows that, he's just teasing about it. :ferret:

Yup. I used the cheeky smiley because I was being a cheeky lil shit. :cheeky:

I'll be honest, I had no idea what that smiley was supposed to represent :p
You could hover your cursor over it to see what Iwaku think it represent. :p

My char didn't really do anything worthwhile in all the time she was in the last mission lol.

At least she survived though.

My char didn't really do anything worthwhile in all the time she was in the last mission lol.

At least she survived though.
Might have something to do with being blind as a melee centric character with nothing to help you manage that.

That WIP I promised

Traits in red are guesses on what we'll be allowed with the next level up.

Might have something to do with being blind as a melee centric character with nothing to help you manage that.
If The Book of Eli taught me anything:

It's that not only that being blind does not hinder you in any way but it also grants you super-powers.

EDIT: Added spoiler.

Last edited by a moderator:
I blame all confusion on Aëyr's part on the effects of thiamine deficiency due to eating foods containing too much thiamanase.
and i'll pretend to know what the consequences of that are

Friday the 14th approaches... I am so excited!

Three days remaining to get new characters up.

I might have time tonight to deal with things while I'm bored at work... Maybe. Nyeh. We'll see.

13th, mate.

I'll see if I can post the day itself. So, yeah.
I was obviously dropped on my head as a baby. That explains it. :rotfl:

Two days remaining.

Teaser: "My dear, your father was right. Don't consort with spiders as such a pretty little thing... They have the tendency to strike when you least expect it." -The Valsharess.

I was obviously dropped on my head as a baby. That explains it. :rotfl:

Two days remaining.

Teaser: "My dear, your father was right. Don't consort with spiders as such a pretty little thing... They have the tendency to strike when you least expect it." -The Valsharess.
Inb4 Valsharess turns crazy evil and tries to make the surface the Underdark's slaves.

Anyways, will post when I can, hopefully today.

"But fried up in a fine whale oil they make excellent delicacies." - Xixis Madheart.

Spiders aren't so bad, once you figure out how to prepare them. I'll just leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.