Legacy: We Shall Take Vengeance

The motion from her peripheral vision took Mary's eyes away from the keys. Alpha, what poetic timing. While C-Alpha took a seat, Mary took her attention back to the keys. Her movements were slow, but not devoid of intent. Mary took a key and brought it to the top of the ring slowly before she let it drop down to the other side of the row of keys that lined the ring. At the moment it was almost trance like for her. However, her metal guest broke the silence when asking what she thought about the mission.
The mission...
Mary took in a breath through her nostrils as she eyed her keys. "Relax Alpha..." Mary said in calm tone. "Lets pace ourselves and just... Enjoy each others company until the others arrive." Mary said before she set the keys down at her side and gave Alpha her attention.

robot_by_stefantistu-d4d80pi.jpg
Relax? That was a word that Cylan had not heard in a while. He put his gauntlets upon the armrests of the chair, and look about the room. Even though there was nothing to do at the moment, C-Alpha could not get a sense of relaxation. It was probably because of the fact that he did not possess a human body anymore. All he could really think about now was his task at hand, which was to gain info about the others and note all significant events. After scanning the room for a moment, he turned his attention to Maw, the silence slowly growing. This was probably something normal people would call 'awkward'.
"I do not know how to relax anymore. I am a shell of what I had used to be. I feel as if this new body is a curse, yet a gift. It saved my life, yet I do not know what living quite is anymore. If I only had my old body back, or a human one at least, then all would be well. I can barely process emotion, and I have almost forgotten the definition of the word."
Why did he suddenly start pouring out his thoughts now?

Mice turned to Alexander in the warehouse as Maw spoke over the intercom.

"Perhaps it is time for us to act more professionally and create a plan of attack. I am sure we can both be useful in the task at hand." Mice commented before turning and walking towards the security room. "I think it is time for me to show what I can do anyway."

Mice entered the room after Alpha had finished talking. He sat down in a chair and waited.

Alexander was finishing looking through the crates when she heard Mary over the intercom, annoyed that she is acting like she is the boss around here. Then he had heard Mice, glaring and getting really pissed off at him. No one gets away with trying to say that he isn't professional and not useful, mad that these idiots are severely underestimating what he can do. He'll definitely show them and shut them up for good. So Alexander had then walked into the room after Mice did, taking a seat in a chair, waiting to see just what kind of plan Mary would suggest.

Intangi-bro made his way to the others. He wobbled his way around some of the crates and sat down by C-Alpha. Trickster also made his way to the rest of the group and slumped to the ground. Everyone was in the room and it was somewhat quiet. The room was a little cold, but with everyone in the room no one really noticed. It would be soon that the group would go out and do the mission that was set by their mysterious leader, Screams. So far everything had been kept from these villains. The money was probably the reason most of them were there. The warehouse they were in had so much weaponry, this dwelled in the villains minds for a moment before the attention of the group was given to Mary.

---------------------------------------
In the darkness of Astral City, a blood curdling scream broke the silent night. Artina moved to the woman and finished the job before moving to the other end of the hall. It had been a long night after he left the villains to their leader. The coldness of the night brought Artina's jacket closer to him. Each killing he had preformed that night just was another shrug upon society. Was it hateful to do this? At this point nothing mattered. The contract had already been made and he had all the time in the world. This was easy compared to what his master made him do. Artina kicked open one of the doors in the hallway and started searching through some fileing cabinets. After a minute passed he finally found the file he was looking for. Artina smiled and hid the papers in his jacket. The front of the file had some small writing on it... The file was named Terrance Fink...