Legacy: We Shall Take Vengeance

Mary brought one of her hands up to her face to try and stop her hair from flying all over the place as Alpha launched into the air. She was sure Alpha wanted to finish this task as fast as possible along with Alexander. That was to be expected though. Robots... So typical. Mice on the other hand...

Mary quite enjoyed how smooth Mice operated, or from what she could tell so far. Once Mice mentioned the word 'Ferrari' she was all ears. Mary didn't care if the cars was his or not, in fact she hoped it wasn't. Nothing beat traveling in style and despite Mary officially being homeless she was very much tempted to the finer things in life. Mary put a few of her fingers up to her lips as she reached forward and let Mice take her hand. Even though she had never read Bram Stoker, she knew a lot of vampires. Creatures she could relate to, not because they were inhuman beings such as herself, but because they knew all to well how romantic the kill was. Though Mary thought they were much to soft.... Now if she could only mix the violent brutality of a werewolf with the meaning and romanticism of a vampire... Maybe that would be her.

"You can call me Mary..." She said to him as she let Mice take her to the Ferrari and they made their way to the community college.

"Dont dare insult me again" he said kicking at a man who was trying to drag himself to his feet.

He wiped a stain of blood off his jacket. Nothing annoyed him more than getting his clothes ruined that and people insulting him.He walked away from the docks the air smelled of ash and sewage,the rats running past him sent shivers down his spine.

"Now lets get a drink" he said to himself then started to walk over to a bar to quench his thirst.He entered the bar and sat down in a seat in the far corner off the room he watched people move around the bar and talk to each other.He put his muddy and slightly blood stained boots on the table,his hood covered his face so no one could see him.He finished his drink and started to head over to the rest even though he was far away he did not care If he was going to be late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Intangi-bro walked a wobbly walk down to the car where Mary and Mice were. "Hey buds, we goin' to party down at the lakehouse?" Intangi-bro jumped onto the Ferrari and pretended to shoot at Mary, and Mice with his fingers. As he did so his eyes slowly moved toward Alexander as he moved toward the college. "Hey bud, where you goin'?!" Intangi flipped off the car and walked toward the rather purple man. "Look you can't just bounce on outa here without us, how about we go in the party-bus!" Intangi pointed to the Ferari then frowned seeing that it was now what it should have been. Recovering from his slight disappointment he wrapped his arm around Alexander and continued to walk with him. "So, what's your name?" Intangi then continued with Alexander to the college. He sighed as he saw the two drive off toward the college.

A man stood at the bar where Trickster sat. He looked at him then tilted his head. The man took off his sunglasses and set his hat on the counter. "You look like someone who must be looking for work. I'm James Artina, a businessman who needs a specific skill set from someone like you." Artina stopped for a moment then pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled something down on it. "Consider this as a favor." Artina set the paper down on the counter and walked out with his hat and glasses in hand. The rest of the bar was silent and most of the patrons had already left. As you look down onto the paper you read. "Go to The William's Family Warehouse by the Astral City Community College, there will be friends there so don't be too frightened. At the end of the note there was a small signature that was barely legible. From what you could make of it, it spelled HAOY.

"Well ok then" Trickster said to himself.He left the bar then headed to the address on the paper
"William's family warehouse" he thought over and over as he walked to it.When he got there he entered the building hoping it was the right place." Hello?" He said loudly hoping to catch someone's attention he threw his top hat in the air and caught it again with a sigh.

As Alexander had walked, he could see the robot flying up above in the sky to the college, glaring. Is he trying to blow his cover, along with everyone else's too? These people, they know nothing about being subtle or professional, starting to regret doing this. Then he could hear the idiot call for him, listening to his ramblings and rolling his eyes at the other's sheer stupidity and ignorance, annoyed that he would put his arm around him like they were even close. "Don't touch me. I was expecting you all to follow, but obviously some people are too lazy to walk without caring about not letting the authorities catch us. If you had bothered to listen to my introduction earlier, you would know. It's Alexander Shade, Dark. Now let's get going, we're wasting precious night time hours." Alexander then said back to him, pushing the other's arm off his shoulder as he walked slightly faster now.

He did not want to be in this idiot's company for any longer than he had to, wanting to hurry up with this damn mission. It was starting to become clear that this was a mistake, after all with a mission this simple, he could do it by himself with hardly any trouble. Thanks to his head start, he was the second to arrive at the college, seeing the robot but ignoring him. So Alexander stood there, waiting for the others as he looked around. That was when he saw someone entering a nearby building and concluded that it was the warehouse, not bothering to wait for the others as he headed over into the building and heard the person. "Hello there. I'm guessing that Artina sent you here as well. I'm Alexander Shade, otherwise known as Dark. We have more companions on their way here too. So what can you do?" Alexander had then asked the new person, hoping that they would actually be helpful to him unlike the other idiots.

Last edited by a moderator:
" ah finally"he said and turned to the person talking to him "I'm william carstairs my friend" then put out his Hand to give him a handshake.

He had to think about what he could do because he hardly used his powers it hurt him to much sometimes.

"I can do the most uncharming things to people" he Said with a smirk.

Alexander was a bit annoyed that the other called him his friend after only just meeting. But then after hearing that he could do uncharming things to people, he had smirked back as well, thinking that they could get along quite splendidly. "Sounds impressive. Like my alias, I can control and manipulate the darkness, perfect for a night like this." Alexander had said back to William, shaking his hand and glad to have met at least one person who he could work with. Then he figured that he should warn the other about their companions, and also take first pick of the supplies and weaponry in order to get the good stuff before everyone else gets here. "I have to warn you now, the people we have to work with are idiots, especially the one who spits out goo. Though we do have a girl that can heal herself, but she's an arrogant one. Now let's look at what we have available to us and take what we need, shall we?" he then said back to the other, smiling.

ns4E5XF.png
Mary suggested to Mice that they park their car just off the property of the college. The last thing she wanted was to park their nice car somewhere it wasn't supposed to be. The warehouse wasn't too far off from where Mary had thought it'd be, so she decided to head over with Mice as soon as possible. They hadn't seen C-Alpha yet who Mary assumed was actually inside the warehouse. Surprisingly enough they found the warehouse to be empty of any residence. Mary and Mice shut the door behind them and decided to take a further look around. The first notable feature was the crates. Many wooden boxes filled the warehouse of all different shapes and sizes. Tables were laid out with crowbars on them, likely for the crates. As they explored further Mary spotted one crate that was slightly open, She gently slid the lid of the crate away from to top. Mary's eyes widened when she saw some form of rocket launcher nicely fitted inside black polyethylene foam.
At this point it was apparent that their employer was completely serious about this operation. This was military grade weaponry that not just anyone could get their hands on. From the amount of money that was offered to them and the addition of this weaponry... Mary had a feeling that this hit on the Queen was nothing more than a simple test. Anyone with that much money and connections to obtain weaponry like this would have no problem contracting the work of a proper mercenary group. Then there was the signing posted around the rather unfavorable part of town. Clearly that was a call out, and this operation seemed to be an attempt to separate the wheat from the chaff...
Putting her thoughts aside for a moment, Mary continued to look around. Behind a wall of boxes that seemed to be unlabeled, Mary found a table draped in a nice Victorian cloth and several chairs. Classy. On the table sat a tea pot with several cups. This must have been set up not long after their employer left them as the tea pot was still steaming at the end. Mary clapped her hands together and smiled as she stood next to the table. "Remind me to thank Mr. Artina next we see him." Mary said to Mice before she started to poor herself what she suspected was tea.

Unfortunately that would have to wait....

Mary stopped as she heard an unfamiliar voice. Either this was someone acquainted with their little operation, or a poor college kid had just stumbled into the wrong warehouse at the wrong time. Mary suspected it might be the latter. Huh... Tea and murder one after another. The night certainly was picking up now wasn't it? Mary readied herself to walk out from around the corner when a familiar voice caught her ear. Alexander had finally arrived. Mary let herself hang back for a bit to see how Alexander would handle the situation. Lucky for her because it seemed she learned two things by doing so.

1. This new voice was from a new member of the team.

2. That suit wearing prick liked to talk a lot of shit...

The second really didn't bother Mary that much, in fact it let her know how stupid and arrogant this Alexander was. After all who, other than one cocky stupid fuck would come to a place to meet with their comrades and then insult them? Especially knowing he'd likely be one of the last to show up. Mary really hoped he decided to go it on his own and get shot. Mary really only knew one way to handle things now. Mary reached down and grabbed the end of the table with one hand, and with the second she took hold of a chair. Slowly she dragged both out from around the corner of boxes. The table was heavy and caused a loud scrapping sound as she dragged it out into open view, all while the cups and teapots rattled from the vibration. This had to catch Alexander and the newcomers attention.

Mary stopped once she was in plain view and then looked at Alexander. She then poured herself the tea she had wanted from before and then took herself a seat in her chair, waiting for Mice to join her.

"Please Alexander, do continue…" Mary said as she raised to cup to her lips. Such a hot and natural aroma.

"Well as long as they don't get in my way" he Said smiling

He fixed his waistcoat slightly as it had seemed to Twist at the bottom after fighting.

"We shall" he said hands behind his back.

He had not notice another person in the room
so did not turn around to see who it was.

robot_by_stefantistu-d4d80pi.jpg
C-Alpha watched the others continue one to a place which he assumed to be the warehouse. He was surprised at this fact because he thought he would have been the first one to find it, instead of the others. He shrugged before continuing on to the warehouse, and went inside to find the place empty. The only thing around was an array of crates with crowbars atop them, and a door leading the another room. One had been opened already, and he had also seen the the rocket launcher that Maw had gasped at beforehand. The robot continued to the room to see all the others gathered up, sitting around a well furnished table. Such lavish placing for such a rag tag group of cohorts? Artina must have been quite the wealthy man, and what convinced him more about this was the rocket launcher.
He nodded at the others before taking a seat at the table, and noticed a cup of tea sitting in front of each one. He glared at the tea for a moment, trying to think of what it used to taste like. C-Alpha almost forgot about the fact that he did not need physical sustenance to survive.
"Oh, what it must be like to eat..."
The mech than shook his head, clearing these thoughts from his mind before looking around at the others. He would be the one to speak up.
"What course of action do you think we should do now. I feel as if we should check the other crates to see all the items we have, before continuing on to the next step."

"And the pot calls the kettle black." Mice stated approaching the table beside Mary, but neither sat down nor took any tea. "Hubris, young Alexander, is a great flaw indeed. It was hubris that allowed Hannibal to bring Rome to its knees, it was hubris that sunk the Spanish armada. Hubris has smote the great and crippled the weak. Learn the lesson of history my dear friend Alexander." Mice moved from behind the table to in front if it, between Alexander and Mary. "I pray for your sake Alexander, that you only have confidence, not bravado."

Before Mice could continue he was interrupted by C-Alpha's arrival. Turning to the machine he cocked his head, "Taking inventory would be useful, but also would knowing that we can trust each other, at least to a professional extent." Mice grabbed and shifted his coat, releasing several mice who scurried in several directions, "my friends here will help if you want to find something specific, otherwise I shall take a seat for now, while I find out what is in this warehouse."

Mice turned back to the table and sat in a chair across from Mary. Looking over his shoulder at Alexander he added, "If I have offended you, by all means, do seek your just rewards. I would be most interested to see your measure."

To Set the mood​
As the group continued the talk a sudden feel of fear rushed over the group. Someone or something was watching them, and they felt it wasn't on their side. The sudden urge to investigate the premises became more and more prominent as the sounds of the night became louder and louder. From the right, there were shuffles, and then from the left there was a scream. This was odd for most in the group, for them they had usually been in control being the villain of their situations, but now they were the mice and it was the cat. Another noise came from inside the dark but somewhat lit warehouse. As the group stood there Intangi-bro strolled up, late as usual. He pulled his hair back with his right and then cocked his head back in a "cool" fashion. "What's happenin', we ready to cut some people up?" Intangi stepped in front of the group then his jaw dropped, he saw it but no one else did. In the moment he fell apart into a flubber-like substance then rolled away into one of the trash cans on the ground. The feeling of darkness then began to overwhelm the group as one after another headed into the building. A thickness has been added to the air, like someone was trying to create a fog. It was colder too, colder than it has been outside. The villains looked around not sure what to find, and then in a blink of an eye it was in the middle of them all. A black figure with a slanted smile and crooked eyes stood there and chuckled. With a swift movement it jumped above the group and hung on the air like an acrobat on a tight rope. It drifted back and forth until he landed like a feather on the Victorian table. It extended it's long black finger until it touched the wineglass, then it turned into a black mush. It jerked it's head back almost as it were laughing, but there was no sound. Then it stopped and snapped it's finger and it broke the silence in the warehouse. It stood up and extended his finger to the floor, when it touched a black circle appeared before them. The figure stepped onto it and then the blackness encased it. Again the silence was pierced not by a snap, but by screams instead. The figure broke free of it's encasing and it now wore a mask and had grey robes on. It looked at everyone in the group then nodded. The silence continued until they heard an almost silent voice. "I am your leader, I am your reckoning and your triumph." It wasn't speaking by mouth, but instead by telepathy. "My name is Screams, and I will help you become the greatest villains in history." Screams stepped forward and threw his hand outward, then the doors to the warehouse closed. In that moment a whole new warehouse was revealed before them. Some things had risen from the floor others had dropped from the ceiling. On the right there was computers, science equipment, and other technological means. On the left there was T.V's a couple of tables, and a large table in the middle of it all. "Your sleeping quarters are hidden in some of these crates, as well as weapons. Use this wisely." Then the group snapped out of it, as if they had woken up from a dream, then Screams was gone...
(OOC)
There is several sorts of weapons that you can use and enough ammo to have an uprising within the city. There are no weapons of mass destruction within the base (other than your minds of course). The computer is advanced so you are able to track IP addresses etc. Think of the computer in Ultimate Avengers (if any of you have played the game). Otherwise run wild and let free the dogs of war.​

While Alexander had been talking with William, he had heard the scrapping and rattling sound, seeing that it came from Mary. He heard what she said, knowing that she must have heard him but couldn't care less, rolling his eyes and nodding back to William. She's not even bothering to help by checking out the crates, instead sitting on her lazy ass and drinking tea, oh how he hated those people like her. "I agree." Alexander had said back to the robot, nodding and about to go do that. But then he heard the new guy not only insult him by calling him simple-minded, but lecture and even tempt him to fight back, glaring at him. He so badly wanted to just rip out that thing's throat right now.

"Fuck you, and you too girly. I don't need to deal with your shit, I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to do a job and that's it, so don't get in my fucking way. I do have confidence and you're lucky that I'm holding back from ripping out your damn throat." Alexander said to them, then turning to William as he would be the only person here who he can actually stand and get along with. But then he was surprised, suddenly feeling fearful and wanting to investigate, not noticing the last guy to come in as the darkness came in, growing thick and colder too. Normally Alexander would NEVER be afraid of the dark, but this was something else entirely as he then saw the masked figure in the black robes and it talked to them telepathically. He listened, quite shocked to see as the warehouse had changed into someplace completely different, hearing Screams before snapping out of it and seeing that he had disappeared. "Guess we now know who our leader is. But for now let's check out what weapons we have to use. C-Alpha, you can monitor the computer and such, see what you can find on there. Then we need to make a plan and find out as much information as we can." Alexander said to all of them, starting to check the crates and taking this seriously considering all the equipment they have to use and what Screams had told them.

After swallowing some of the herbal tea she had brought to her lips Mary lowered her cup and listened to Mice taunt Alexander. Mice certainly had a way with words. She enjoyed seeing the irritation in Alexander's face as Mice continued. Alpha's arrival put a stop to the insults, at least for the moment. Mary turned her head back and watched as Alpha came to join them. She was glad it was at least Alpha instead of the slime spitting clown of their group who seemed to be the last to show. Mary relaxed and set her cup nicely down.

Everything was working out just fine until Alexander started throwing out the insults again. Mary crossed her arms and folded her left leg over her right while she listened to the suit wearing prick go off on them yet again. Mary really was stunned. "You really can't stop can yo-"
Mary was suddenly cut short by an overwhelming feeling. 'Stunned' wasn't even in the same ball park as this. Indisputable fear swept over the entire building. Mary was even to shocked to realize Intangi-Bro had walked in on this sudden wave of terror. She couldn't do anything, even breathing in the presence of this 'thing' that had appeared before them all might mean a certain demise. Mary's hairs stiffened on the back of her neck as she took in a gasp of air. The monster was now on top of the table... Right behind her. She couldn't move. She couldn't think. Whatever this monster was, it was filling everything in the area with crippling fear. The wine glass turned into darkness. Mary's instincts must have kicked in at that moment as she jumped up from her seat and defensively turned to face the monster. The monsters crackling silent laughing caused her feel even more nervous than before. A single drop of sweat ran down the side of Mary's head before the monster went past her and vanished, bringing forth something new. Something in a mask...
Screams.
Mary scowled as their leader changed the room and made his point. The greatest villains in history. She had her doubts about that. Something more troublesome was why he showed himself now. Did he sense the conflict in the group and come to make his immense powers and presence known? That wouldn't surprise Mary. With the power Screams had just shown them all... That would easily be enough to put anyone in line. Now at least they all knew who they were working for, whatever that might mean...
Screams made a snappy exit and shortly afterwards Alexander started being Alexander again. Mary didn't like the way he ordered them around. She hardly expected Alpha to listen to someone like Alexander, but he did have a good point. While Mary felt that 'weapons' would be the least important thing right now, they needed to get to work. "Boys and their toys..." Mary said before she casually walked over to Alpha.
"Would you mind helping me pull up a few files C-Alpha?" Mary asked, looking up at the giant. "I'd like to get some blue prints of the Pig's Feet before we get our plan underway. Maybe check its history to see if they've had any contract work done to the building done prior to its blue prints as well." Mary continued before reaching up and placing a hand on C-Alpha's cold metallic shoulder. "Do you think you could do that for me?"

C-Alpha nodded at the others and their acceptance of their idea. He than began on his way towards the crates in the other room before suddenly pausing. It felt as if his cold mechanical body could not move anymore. Even though Cylan was technically not human anymore, he still felt as if something was watching him from above. He acted high and above everyone else but now he had felt lower than ever. His vision was clouded and he could not find site of the others of his group. After turning to his left and seeing nothing, he turned back to his right. He immediately saw a shrouded figure standing in between the whole group, and then watched as it jumped about the room. What in the world was this thing? The figure than turned into a black cloud, before coming back and forming a human like shape with a mask. Cylan than felt a voice in his head, telling him that this thing was the leader of their group.
This thing was Screams.
Cylan listened to the voice inside his head in awe as he heard all of it's promises. They were going to become the greatest villains in history. Sounds of gears shifting and the ground rumbling signaled that things were changing in the warehouse. A full science and technological center to his right with an enormous computer, and to his left was a large group of TVs and a table, which he presumed to be for the whole group. The dark voice than told them that they would find many essentials in crates before it left. Cylan than immediately had control of his body, before looking to see the rest of the group. They all had shocked expressions on their faces, so obviously he wasn't the only one who heard the voice. C-Alpha instantaneously pulled up an empty folder in his data banks, labeling it "Screams" he than began to put a brief summary down
"Not many things known about this character besides telepathy. Also seems to be capable of illusion and mind control. Be wary."
As C-Alpha finished his summary, he was approached by Alexander who told him to check out the computer. Followed by him was Maw, who also told him to do the same but look up the blueprints and the location of The Pig's Feet. He saw her hand rise up to touch his shoulder and he nodded at her. "I am able to complete this task, let me go and work on this right now." Cylan than walked to the computer and sat down in the luxurious chair which was before it and began typing furiously on the keyboard. With lightning fast finger movements, he had pulled up a file of the layout of the whorehouse and the location.
"The Pig's Feet is located in the 'bad' part of town, just beyond our base about 10 blocks at the corner of the streets Layne Rd. and Clancey Ave."

Screams, Mice didn't like Screams. Something like that screamed magic, and magic always concerned Mice.

Standing abruptly he turned to Alexander, "You might find that a harder prospect than you anticipate," it said pointedly before moving to a specific set of crates. When he reached it one of the mice he had sent out ran up his sleeve.

Opening the crate he saw a set of microchips, trackers to be precise. Useful for him, it could help him transmit data when not in a single form. He began to pocket the contents of the crate when he spoke up again, "I don't like this, I smell a Cat. Screams will be just as much of a threat as any so called heroes that we face."

Moving to a second crate Mice pulled out a tranquilizer gun, pocketing several darts to go along with it. "I have what I need," Mice stated.

Mice didn't like Screams, Screams smelled like a Cat.

Alexander had heard Maw's comment, annoyed that she would think that. Fine, if she doesn't want to get and wear a bullet-proof vest like Artina told her to, then it's her own fault if she gets shot at and killed. It's not like he would care if she was dead anyways. He glared as she tried to have C-Alpha do something else instead of his task, smirking as the robot was working on the computer first. Then Alexander had heard Mice, ignoring as he was looking through the crates, finding a bullet-proof vest and putting it on under his suit vest and jacket before checking out the rest of the crates to see what they have.

Everyone had plenty of weapons and they were ready to get a move on, but it was almost four in the morning, and fighting in the light wasn't the best idea. The warehouse itself was large in size, and there was plenty of weapons to go around. Everything had been set up so well, yet some people felt left in the dark. Intangi-bro came inside and snapped his fingers at C-Alpha then continued on his way. As he continued on her found some offices, an area where beds were hidden, and many vantage points. Intangi jumped up onto a pillar of crates and looked at the space they had.

Warehouse13.jpg

Intangi-bro outstretched his arms and made a noise. The sound echoed through the warehouse and everyone heard it. Intangi jumped off the pillar and landed next to Maw. "Hey babe, what's the deal?" Intangi obviously was kidding, but it didn't mean he was looking for a fight. He smiled at Maw and then continued on his way. C-Alpha went through the files and came up on a recently updated layout of The Pig's Feet.

Zog5LHt.png

The red dots indicated the usual places that enemies were stationed. The doors were green and there was a large back area where most of the illegal deals took place. The Hearts have been in the business for quite a while, and are the oldest gang in Astral. If you took them out, you made a difference. Their presence in Astral has somewhat lowered due to the rising amount of heroes who have been deployed to take out many of the gangs. There was a presence of villains sure, but most of them had been taken out. All of the remaining villains have either gone into hiding, jail, or retirement. With the power that the group had, they could make their names heard. A message popped up on the screen of the computer giving the details of the mission. The group would go in a day or so, and until then they had to train as a group. So, they had to find a space to fight each other and learn how to work together. It couldn't be that bad, right?

Mary's hacking skills were piss pore, but she could work a computer perfectly fine. She managed a computer enough to work up a few sizable printouts of the the Pig's Feet's layout. Moments passed as Mary waited in front of the printer until the blue prints had finished. As she started to roll up the poster sized papers, Intangi-Bro dropped down beside her to make some sort of pompous remark. Mary scoffed him off "Pig..." She said, turning and walking past him towards one of the empty tables.
Using tape to secure the printout to each end of the table, Mary made the group a much easier means to know their enemies territory. She stepped back from the table and looked down at the table top, which was now completely covered with the layout of the Pig's Feet. Perfect. Taking a moment to drift away from what could be considered the groups 'table of strategy' Mary took the time to look around until she found what she was looking for. The Warehouse had several security cameras outside and a few that monitored the inside as well. Mary had found the closed off security room. The room was just spacious enough to make the bed inside the room not to cluttered. There was a desk, several chairs that were in front of what looked to be an intercom station that was directly below a vast array of monitors. Each monitor was watching a different camera, one large monitor even had a grid with multiple camera's streaming at once. All someone would have to do to turn the large monitor to one camera would be to hit whatever views number she wanted. Each camera of course having its own number starting from one and then so on.
Mary stood in front of the intercom and thought about what she'd say for a moment. Smiling, she pressed down on the button that activated the microphone. After the intercom was active, Mary picked up the microphone and made a test page. "Testing." Mary said softly as she watched the monitor that was looking down at the rest of the group that was busy with weapons. She could hear her voice just outside the office, and even then she noticed everyone else notice her voice as well. Mary smiled.
"When you boys are done playing with your toys and would like to have a talk on how to handle things... Feel free to head to the south end of the Warehouse to the Security office"
Mary set down the microphone and then pressed the button for the intercom again, shutting it off. She stood for a moment and watched them before turning around and leaning over her desk. She spread out the second printout of the Pig's Feet so that when they arrived she would be ready. Having that said and done, Mary took a seat behind the desk and leaned back. Looking over she saw what the clock on the desk read. 4:25 AM. Mary would have to think about getting to sleep after this meeting was adjourned. Curiously she pulled out a few of the desks drawers. Pencils, pens, and the typical items you'd find in there. Then Mary reached in and pulled out a ring of keys, likely for locking the place up. Considering what time it was and everyone in her group she would probably hand them off to C-Alpha to make sure the Warehouse was locked and secured. No way was she going all over the place and securing all the doors after the meeting. Some of them needed to sleep. Besides, she didn't think Alpha would mind to much.
Mary leaned forward and put her elbows down on the desk over the layout. She started looking through each individual key. As she did she wondered about Alpha. How much was man and how much was machine.... Just how much could he feel for her, or any of them? Mary wanted to know what color his soul was, if he still had one left.

C-Alpha got up and watched as Maw printed out some sheets of the Pig's Feet layout. Seeing that his task was done, he walked back to the crates to examine the items. He pulled out an SMG out of the crate he was looking in and examined it. Low grade for the likes of him. He tossed it to the side and watched as it clanked against the ground. After foraging through a few more crates, he didn't find anything of interest. Everything in the crates were under his standers and he had better items in his arsenal already. Cylan looked at his gauntlets, and looked down at his boots.
"I wonder what life would have been like if I was normal...no matter, this is my new life. I do believe our group can become the greatest group of villains there has ever been. My old body was weak."​
A loud voice was heard over the intercom system of the warehouse, and C-Alpha looked around to see who it was. Although he could not see anyone, he could tell it was Maw because of the feminine sounding tone. Cylan glazed the room wihth his eyes, seeing the numerous amount of cameras. He was surprised that he didn't notice these before. After hearing her comment about playthings he shook his head, chuckling at the comment. How could she think that anyone was playing at a time like this, or was that sarcasm? C-Alpha could not tell. Seeing that he was done with the crates, he continued down on his way to the Security Office and entered in the room through the door, a loud gust of air bursting through his gauntlets. He looked down at the table to see the layout of the Pig's Feet. He nodded towards Maw as his way of greeting, and took a seat directly across from her and watched her fumble with the keys.
What could she have been possibly thinking about? He assumed it was about their course of action.
"Do you have any ideas as to what we should do?"​