Legacy: Epilogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, that makes senses, cos y'know, Teagen's only the one who TORTURED YOU FOR TWO MONTHS!

But that's fine, if you wanna go shoot the Predator who you've never met and have no history with, then that's fine... go ahead... no really, please.

-___-

*throws Grumpy at Teagen*

I don't remember approving what was done with Aimi, but I guess there wasn't much else anyone wanted me to do anyway...

You can guarantee it. The moment you kill off someone's character, they instantly appear the next day.

Are you back, Fluffy? If so, we can edit out your departure. It's no problem.

I am back, just having struggles. =]

It's fine if this is how you want it to be. Porg could have sent me a PM or something, though. Sheesh.

I told him to killz you. :D

But okay, we can take it out, as long as you get your demon-slaying ass outside and start hacking us a route to Nerf Castle.

Finally got a post up...

Yes, Wilson suicide bombed some bugs. He will receive 72 virgin tennis balls in Paradise.

Allahu Akbar...

Oh, wait... That was supposed to be Goleb...

Fuck it...

...I'm really trying to remember what Teagan could do, but for the life of me, I can't remember.

COME ON, SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT HERE.

he's a creepy necromancer bastard.

wasnt he the dude from the Space station? the creepy flying bastard?

Oh wait, now I remembers.

Wasn't he Lycan's person? Yup, I know who we're on about now.

EDIT: Okays, Grant and Teagan have bumped into each other again. Que fight scene.

I know that was a clumsy post, but it took me FUCKING HOURS to work out how to bring back Aimi, join up with Uriel, and get the Gorn/Ithryx climax going.

Okay, Fluffy, you're back in the game.

And Shadey, the suspense is killing me. Jack's been on the verge of decapitation for about a week now...

No shit...

I think the Tomahawks had a longer flight during the Admin war.

Okay, as some of you might have seen, the Legacy crossover to Iwaku World has happened. Check out the South Gate thread and you'll see the Legacy Survivors have formed the new Knights of Iwaku.

I've left them all masked for now. So if we get this RP finished ASAP and decide who stays in Sanctuary and who goes through to Iwaku World, we can start unmasking the characters and showing what they've become.

So keep the posts coming, people. We're almost there.

Okay, as some of you might have seen, the Legacy crossover to Iwaku World has happened. Check out the South Gate thread and you'll see the Legacy Survivors have formed the new Knights of Iwaku.

I've left them all masked for now. So if we get this RP finished ASAP and decide who stays in Sanctuary and who goes through to Iwaku World, we can start unmasking the characters and showing what they've become.

So keep the posts coming, people. We're almost there.

Working on the second part of the Teagen vs. Grant encounter. I'm needing to come up with a suitably bullshit excuse for a doctor, armed only with a pistol he barely knows how to use, being able to beat an extrememly powerful necromancer.

Hell, I'll come up with something...

There's plenty of shit falling from the sky... and big holes in the ground...

Plus you're next to two crashed starships... so there could be fuel-tanks, free-spinning mechanical parts, reactor cores, weapon arrays and other stuff lying around...

Still waiting on Shadey to post as Ithryx.

Plus Grumpy seems to have vanished...

Anyone at the bridge (ISAF/Aimi/Uriel/Alex/Sozrosse) can post more Apocritakan-swatting if they want. Lamord will be with you soon.

Still here, still here. Uni's keeping me busy.

Expect a post soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.