Legacy: Epilogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
*rages at Shadey*

>:[

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' SHADEY. YOU CAN STEAL HIS BRAINS AND POST FOR HIM.

*Cocks a SPAS-12 shotgun.*

Yew leave the brain pannin' ta me.

Ah'll show yew 'ow we do it in ISAF.

Okay...

The day has finally come.

After 2 years, 4 months and 18 days, I finally get to say these words...

Please write your final post for the Legacy Mass Roleplay.

Sanctuary can take whatever form you like. It doesn't have to be anything like what Lamord saw. And you can meet whoever you like there - an old character, an angel, your idea of god, or even your real self like I did.

The only thing I would ask you all to include are the 3 choices which your character is given.

Eternity - die and go to heaven, where you live happily ever after.

Rebirth - go back to the start of your character's story and continue life as if the Rift Storms never happened.

Transcendence - go through to the Iwaku World RP and continue your adventures.

Once everyone has made their final posts, I'll write the conclusion. And that will be that.

Ah, finally coming to a close. What a great RP.

I'll make my post soon as I can.

...Anyone fancy making a bet that just about everyone will choose the option to insert themselves in the story?

'Cause I sure as hell am.

On a more serious note, tank you everyone for making this RP so damn awesome. I'm glad we've managed to see it to it's end.

And that's my final post for Legacy up.

That was a lot of fun to write...

i know what you mean grumpy, mine kinda came out stream of conciousness style....

I'm tempted to write an anthology for Desolator now.

Very tempted...

Out of all of them the automaton is the one to go on and do something really bad ass.

I can't believe I forgot Captain Pliskin...

You forgot Markhor and Venom too. >:[

And dammit, isn't anyone going through to Iwaku? I've already made a reference to a "generic ISAF soldier" among the Iwaku Knights.

DON'T MAKE ME RETCON!

You could always say that some of the Minigunners and grunts of the ISAF made it through.

...Or did they all catch a sudden bout of the dead?

It's alright. I've just double-checked and I don't make any direct reference to the angry knights being ISAF.

Right, once I've checked on Paorou I'll wrap this baby up.

Thanks for reminding me, Asmoman.

I need to do some editing...

Are you happy now? You get an ISAF soldier. Also, I felt I needed to use Johnnie Cochran somehow.

No it's fine. I've already written the ending now - and the coincidence of having 8 transcendents is just too good to pass up. You can send Markhor somewhere else.

Ladies and Gentleman, Legacy has come to an end.

That was something truly awesome, and I thank you all for making this story a part of my life for the last 2 years.

Lamord was a symbol of my hope - my hope that a mass roleplay could be made that reached incredible heights and brought people closer together in an epic and moving story. Now, Lamord can rest, and like Asmodeus, my faith has been restored.

Thank you for a great roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.