• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Last Poster Wins: There can be only ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your welcome Hiro also sorry about how long this took I needed a shower!

I knew that I had seen that picture in some anime :D I just didn't know which xD

Yes it is. I recolored it myself. I haven't watched the anime yet...but I realized Mizore looks just like my OC Faye, the colors were just wrong.

And since you have a censor sign Red...I guess I don't mind...And if you want the threesome I don't care...

YAY :D *Puts up the censore sign*
You can jump in if you feel like it Angel ^^
Yuri time :D
*Doing a lot of censored stuff*

I'm okay you guys haven't been able to do by yourself in a well so have fun.

*Goes to Hiro*

Want to go get something to eat?

*takes Angels shirt*
If you are going to ditch yuri time, then you can't go off with a guy that will make me jealuse o.O
*Hugs her from behind and wont let go*

*Leaves before Red has a chance to beat him senseless*

(Anyway, I like the job you did with it. Mizore looks very cute with the multi colored eyes. Do you prefer to go by Chrona? I tend to use the account name but nobody seems to be calling you Kid)

Okay I'll stay here but I won't join I have training to do anyways.

*Smiles sweetly at Red*

Now go have fun.

her account was named chrona before so some of us have that name in our heads when we see her xD I sometimes call her kid and sometimes chrona. It depends who I'm talking to xD What do you prefer chrona/kid?

*yuri time is paused*

(Everyone just knows me best by Chrona. I don't mind if you do too. And thanks for the compliment. The recoloring took me a few hours.)

*Hugs Red from behind as well* Where are you going? You can't just leave right in the middle of it.

Hmm.. that's true :o
*turns around and starts yuri time again with a lot of censored stuff, while keeping an eye on angel so she wont run away*

(If you are known as Chrona by most people then I'll go with that for simplicity. And you are welcome for the compliment. Glad to meet you)

*Looks around for Sylvir, wondering where he left her.*

Sylvir maybe is in bed :D
*Red looks up from her yuri time just to point that fact out and then returning to chrona*

I know, she's such a sleepy head. XD I'm just trying to occupy myself while you have your fun. I don't know what else to do.

hmm.. I think we should stop our yuri time :o My son feels lonely :s
*hits with oak*
Feels better now? :D
*looks for Angel*

*Looks at Hiro*

I need a sparing partner you interested?

*Looks at Red*
Would you like to keep score?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back