Last Poster Wins: There can be only ONE!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to stop for my sake. I was willing to wander off to let you do it.

And hey, another reason I left was so you -wouldn't- hit me with an oak >_< don't go and do it when I'm not bothering you.

You are my son ^^ Your existence are bothering me ;)

Awwww please. I really need a sparing partner.

*Misuki begs with puppy eyes and a cute pout*

Plweeaaassssseeeeee.

You're a lolicon if you say yes, and you are an idiot if you say no ^^ what will you do? xD

*Runs his hands over his hair and sighs*

First for future reference, my being alone is not a reason to worry about me unless I express a desire for company. I'm used to being off by myself, it's usually my time to get thinking done.

Second, I can see you two just aren't going to let this slide. And if Red is going to beat me up anyway, why should I go away? So I guess you have your sparring partner, Angel.

EDIT: Why would agreeing to this make me a lolicon? The only thing even close to that in this situation is Angel is significantly younger than I am.

Nah I just remembered a bad joke someone made when a girl said something asking a guy something and.. you know what.. forgett it xD It's not my fault it is half past two in the morning here xD

*Misuki eyes light up as she appeared out no where and hugged you then disappear once again giving you no time to react and hugged Red than let go*

YAY! Thank you Hiro and Red remember to kept score. Okay Hiro anything is allowed except poison, killing or uses other people without permission. Okay? Okay! Also remember don't judge a book by it's cover.

Btw before you start, you are allowed to use me as a chield or a weapon.
*Just to make it funnier if someone decides to do that*

*Laughs*

I understand the rules Angel, I just don't think I stand a chance. You have all kinds of powers and I can't do anything special. Even Red can lift up oak trees and swing them around like a bat... I am surrounded by super powered women who want to kill me, aren't I?

... ... It's just like in a harem anime :D except all the girls love that guy and he tries to run away from them...

I have no powers. So you aren't completely surrounded by them Hiro.

Oh no no no no I don't want to kill it just I haven't spared in a long time and I have be given something interesting that I want to try out. But I'm not like Red so I won't do a lot of serious harm to you.

*Misuki voice spoke soon but you could tell that she was now only releasing a little of her true protinal as she smiles away like a child*

I think you will be half killed even if Angel don't mean to do that :o

Honey you're back ^^ Yeah you're our normal litle cute kitten ^^ *hugs chrona*

...If you put a collar on me then you'd be just like my friends at school.

Eeeh :o I would never do that... *puts away the collar I hide behind my back*
Uuu I'm getting scared doing our rp Chrona T-T It's three in the morning and I'm alone in a dark room o.O

Good to know Chrona. At least I know you won't be joining Red in pummeling me into the dirt with a log. That's... comforting I guess.

I also won't blame you if you take sides with Red and attempt to kill me in some other way. It seems to be the past time of this thread and you and Red and close. Even Aira-chan threw a grenade at me when she first saw me.

The actual spar will have to wait, Angel. I have to go for a few hours. I'll be back afterwards.

Also I might win I don't think I will but anyways Hiro since I did asked you first you can have the first move and I can wait. Bye Hiro I hope we met soon.

*Misuki eyes for a slip second turned crimson the purple again as she hugged him good bye*

Also Kid what about are rp?

Hiro is leaving us? Who will I hit with a oak? :o Ed isn't here T-T
Btw Hiro I finally know why I like hitting you with an oak so much :D I used to do it on Ed but he have stoped writing in this thread so I can't hit him with an oak so often :( So you're his replacement ^^

I just thought it would look cute on you ^^
*throws it away*
Sooorryyyy *puppy eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.