Last Poster Wins: There can be only ONE!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your welcome Hiro also sorry about how long this took I needed a shower!

I knew that I had seen that picture in some anime :D I just didn't know which xD

Yes it is. I recolored it myself. I haven't watched the anime yet...but I realized Mizore looks just like my OC Faye, the colors were just wrong.

And since you have a censor sign Red...I guess I don't mind...And if you want the threesome I don't care...

YAY :D *Puts up the censore sign*
You can jump in if you feel like it Angel ^^
Yuri time :D
*Doing a lot of censored stuff*

I'm okay you guys haven't been able to do by yourself in a well so have fun.

*Goes to Hiro*

Want to go get something to eat?

*takes Angels shirt*
If you are going to ditch yuri time, then you can't go off with a guy that will make me jealuse o.O
*Hugs her from behind and wont let go*

*Leaves before Red has a chance to beat him senseless*

(Anyway, I like the job you did with it. Mizore looks very cute with the multi colored eyes. Do you prefer to go by Chrona? I tend to use the account name but nobody seems to be calling you Kid)

Okay I'll stay here but I won't join I have training to do anyways.

*Smiles sweetly at Red*

Now go have fun.

her account was named chrona before so some of us have that name in our heads when we see her xD I sometimes call her kid and sometimes chrona. It depends who I'm talking to xD What do you prefer chrona/kid?

*yuri time is paused*

(Everyone just knows me best by Chrona. I don't mind if you do too. And thanks for the compliment. The recoloring took me a few hours.)

*Hugs Red from behind as well* Where are you going? You can't just leave right in the middle of it.

Hmm.. that's true :o
*turns around and starts yuri time again with a lot of censored stuff, while keeping an eye on angel so she wont run away*

(If you are known as Chrona by most people then I'll go with that for simplicity. And you are welcome for the compliment. Glad to meet you)

*Looks around for Sylvir, wondering where he left her.*

Sylvir maybe is in bed :D
*Red looks up from her yuri time just to point that fact out and then returning to chrona*

I know, she's such a sleepy head. XD I'm just trying to occupy myself while you have your fun. I don't know what else to do.

hmm.. I think we should stop our yuri time :o My son feels lonely :s
*hits with oak*
Feels better now? :D
*looks for Angel*

*Looks at Hiro*

I need a sparing partner you interested?

*Looks at Red*
Would you like to keep score?

Yeah ^^ I bet you will win Angel :D

Status
Not open for further replies.