Last Poster Wins: Day of the Damned

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, things happened while you were away, Angel. Welcome back! ^^

I hated school when I was in high school too.

*hugs Angel back*

But at least you're back!

Yes. But I won't be able to be online how I was when school was out for break. TT.TT

Yeah, that's always a bummer =\

I'm not sure to be honest. She still seems to be logged into the site. Last I saw of her she was acting all weird after egging Aira-chan and I to kiss since we were hanging out without her.

Really? That does sound like her though.

AIRA!

*Misuki hugs Aira child as she give her a kiss on the cheek*

I missed you also.

*Smiles, hugging Misuki back, kissing the girl on the lips...mainly to aggravate red later*

I missed you too.

*Misuki's cheeks turn a powdered back as she rubs her head into Aira neck child like*

Th-Thank you. Red's going to be very mad when she comes back.

*Grins* honey, that's the whole point...Although looks like Hiro kun might take a bit of a beating. *Sighs* Poor guy

*Looks at Hiro sadly*

I'll tell Red not to. Hiro's my friend and kindaish brother so it'll make he sad if she does. *Pouts*

*Laughs* It's okay, Angel don't worry about Red attacking me. It's practically how she says hello.

Not if she finds out that Aira kissed me and even worse for her on the lips.

So she hits me a little more than usual.

*Shrugs his shoulder*

I have you and Aira-chan to nurse me back to health.

*Her blush deepens*

I have no comment on that statement.

*Hinds her face in Aira neck*

*Laughs gently, regarding angel briefly hugging her then walking to Hiro-Kun*
She'll probably just ask to watch a disney film again *Clearly unimpressed by the thought*

*Tries to hide his laugh*

I didn't mean anything strange by that Angel. You've healed me before. Although...

*Glances at Aira-chan*

Status
Not open for further replies.