Last Post Wins: The Reckoning

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Casually strolls out in front* Well, would you look at that. I'm winning.

*Shrugs her shoulders.*
Okay. So how are you Hiro?

Right now I'm enjoying a fresh banana so I have to say I'm doing pretty well all things considered.

How are you doing Angel?

Me? I could be better.
*In deep in thought her eyes darkening*

Oh, I see.
*places his hand to the back of his head nervously and diverts his eyes*
I'm actually still cruising on the warm welcome high I received. Everyone has been very kind so far.

*A crooked smiled appeared on her lips but her eyes still dark.*
Of course silly. So far you nice and not an asshole so of course no one would be mean to you. Also your trying your best and I think that's something you should be proud of. And anyways everyone here is usually nice unless you do something be make them mad. ^^

*laughs to himself*
Yes, you're right. It's just that it's a very nice change from the majority of the community members in the MMOs I come from.

*Slightly giggles*
This is the first time I've ever joined a role playing sight and I'm glad I choose this one. Most people hate me I have a fear of them so this is a nice change also. So I hope we become friends and I hope you like it here to.
*A sweet smile appears*

*Eases up and cracks a smile. His hand drops back to his side*
I would like that too. As far as enjoying this place, so far so good! I've been on a few role playing boards before but they disbanded a while ago so I'm a tad rusty at the moment. It is my first board that has had more than one main theme to role play about, though. It should be fun to RP in different scenarios.

That's good to hear also if you ever want someone to rp with I'm always open and by the way I'm winning.
*Playfully bumps him and smiles slyly*

*Has a wide grin on his face*
Are you sure you don't want to double check that? It looks like I just took the lead. ;)

How about we team up? So if I or you win we both win either way?

*A cute smile appears*

I'm not big on fighting unless I have a real reason to even then I'll try to avoid fights.

I'm not against the idea but I feel like that's in direct violation of the rules in this game. *Shrugs his shoulders*

I see it as more of a friendly competition than fighting.

hmm..
*doesn't like that someone are taking my toy*
Angelic~ *sweet voice*
*puts her in a bag and runs away with her*
WAI she's mine :D

*Looks on in confusion until he realizes he was beginning to stare and nervously diverts his eyes*

O-oh... is she? She was very sweet and we were just... uhh-- that's no good. *sweatbead*

.... o.O
Weeell we can share..
But I am the only one allowed to rape her, so hands off.

EH? No, no! It's not like that at all--
*waves his hands in front of his face*
I'm not looking to steal anyone from anybody.

Okii dokii ~
*Carries Angelic under my arm*
Now we will find a good place where no one can hear you scream ^^

*Blink blink*

You're talking about Angel and not me, right?

Yeah ofc ^^
But if you want to (or if you don't want to) I can take you in afterwards :D

Status
Not open for further replies.