Last One To Post Wins Volume 5

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
star trek has great openings also. star trek tos has an epic one.

*promotion party commences*
*gives Sorrelfur laurels*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sorrelfur
It's cool. Yours is pretty straight forward though which is nice.

I think the youngest likes some star trek openiings (he watches compilations) but the oldest doesn't care lol

star trek am good

Sorry I disappeared to go on a walk and now my soul is dead 👻

But I highly recommend star trek to anyone but understand if they can't get into it

time to revive your soul just like they did in Star Trek 3

oh no, I don't like the original series

my favorite is TNG, but I like TOS also.

Tos is definitely my favorite series but I'll admit I like the Kelvin timeline movies 😂 Tos is what I was shown growing up so I'm partial to it

Next Gen is my favorite too. I like voyager, but much less than next gen, and I haven't gotten to Deep Space Nine yet, nor have I finished Voyager. I was having mental problems and an extreme existential crisis when I got to the simulated clown episode.

The space is not infinite, the Earth is flat, and the Sun is not a star. Prove me wrong. XD

Well, for one, we can only prove one of those wrong for certain. The other two we're just really really sure of.

Aren't there two we can prove? The earth being round and sun being a star? I think infinite space is the only one we can't indefinitely prove

if earth was flat, cats would knock things off earth. checkmate.

I've watched all the recent Star Trek movies, I liked them! ovo b
Can't remember the name of the guy that plays Spock but I really like him as an actor!

Have you guys heard this song?

• Haha
Reactions: Monbon
Sorry, I was high and still high. Let me be.

Don't drink and drive.

Stay safe kids or whatever.

*smashes face on keyboard*

I've watched all the recent Star Trek movies, I liked them! ovo b
Can't remember the name of the guy that plays Spock but I really like him as an actor!

Have you guys heard this song?
The actor that plays Spock in the new star trek movies is Zachary Quinto 😊 I freaking love him as an actor

@Moppsi: Leonard Nimoy is the actor for canon timeline Spock

Sorry, I was high and still high. Let me be.

Don't drink and drive.

Stay safe kids or whatever.

*smashes face on keyboard*
practice safe hand holding too :)
xfmkvpmadie21.png

• Haha
Reactions: Monbon
@Moppsi also that song is freaking amazing I had to keep relistening to it 😂

• Love
Reactions: Mojo
Zachary!! That's his name! 8DD Loved him in Star Trek but also in American Horror Story.
Leonard was also great : ((( I cried a lil when I saw him as old Spock in one of the new movies (can't remember which one). Awh :(

Status
Not open for further replies.