Last One To Post Wins Volume 5

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have...EVOLVED
9EdHsw9.gif

Oh, great... He's uglier than before.

Harder
Better
Faster
Stronger

he's turned into a beautiful butterfly

Reactions: Sorrelfur
The blue was so pretty though..

I'll admit I miss the blue a bit because blue is my favorite color

going from science officer to operations is a pretty big hit. also, beware of away missions

• Haha
Well if I get called to go on away mission with Spock, Jim and/or any of the other main cast then I'll make sure to sign my will before going 😂

Just stay in engineering with Scotty. :)

If I hear there's going to be an away mission just going to book it to the bathroom to something and hide 😂

• Useful
Reactions: foodforpigs
As a person with an iq of a goldfish. I do not understand this nerd speak. What does this all mean in english?

Ahhh yes a newcomer *rubs hands together sinisterly* Low and behold the glory that is STAR TREK

Only thing i know about it are tribbles.

*Le gasp* 0.0 you haven't even broken the surface of the amazingness that is star trek

I find it difficult to get people interested in Star Trek, even though I know it's so good. :(

Also, Farscape and Babylon 5.

I'm not big into star wars either. I think space isn't my thing. My hubby often quotes star trek shit and I'm just confused. He keeps throwing space sims at me and im just lost.

in space

the wrong galax sea

my kids like the opening of babylon 5

PROMOTION! PARTY!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I love star trek 😂 as one may be able to tell from my profile Pic and cover photo. I understand it's not an easy Fandom to get people into tho :/

Status
Not open for further replies.