Last One To Post Wins Volume 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I must ask... what are you watching?
Currently watching Vikings. I haven't seen it before due to not having HBO, but I saw that it's now on netflix.
I've always loved vikings and the medieval era. We used to read about Norse mythology in school :3 So it's always cool watching a show or movie with Norse mythology and just the medieval time :O

Oh I've heard of it. Is it good or is your love of Vikings so strong, it cant be bad?
Maybe I like it because my love for the vikings... And because I'm Swedish and grew up with tales of the Vikings and all 8D

Please, people, top buying 20+ bags of 24pcs. toilet paper. You definitely don't need all of that... Unless you have a serious case of chronic explosive diarrhea.
SHIIIIIIIIIINKUUUUUUUUUUUUU, I'VEEEEEEE MISSED YOUUUHUHUHUHUHUUUU ;W; <3
And yes, agreed. Ppl need to stop buying so much toilet paper. There are people that need it too : (

Top buying sounds weirdly sexual.

Wizard, why you like that?

And, yes, I missed you too, Moppsi.

Wizard is a demon. This lore has been established.

I gave you that title, scum. Don't make me take it from you.

He's not wrong though.

Did you give me the title or did I simply acknowledge it as a truth?

*sits on a corner and contemplate my whole existence*

I... Don't know what's true anymore...

You are you.

If me is me, who are you?

But..

What if you are not you?

0ce65ed6113dfc9598e2d54fb20c3eb0.gif

Reactions: foodforpigs
Oh god... We're going deeper...

*slaps everyone out because why not*

O...Ouch ;v ; what was that foooor?

Oh, let me rephrase that...

*slaps everyone, except Moppsi because, bitch, she's Q U E E N.

• Love
Reactions: Mojo
WEALLGOINGTODIEWEALLGOINGTODIEWEALLGOINGTODIEWEALLGOINGTODIEWEALLGOINGTODIEWEALLGOINGTODIE
WEALLGOINGTODIEWEALLGOINGTODIEWEALLGOINGTODIEWEALLGOINGTODIEWEALLGOINGTODIEWEALLGOINGTODIE

one day, one day, but hopefully not today.

Could have sworn there was a song like that.

I think there was a song that said those lines. Maybe a screamo song? Death metal? Mmmh...

Status
Not open for further replies.