Last One To Post Wins Volume 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even amused, child.

1583828193896.png
meanwhile

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Monbon
Same. As long as we don't give it to Straix, it'll be ok. Give it to the bird and the world will explode.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: foodforpigs
I beat Shadowrun Returns again though.

achievement

Reactions: Monbon
*puts Pigs on a fucking quarantine*

SIR, YOU WON"T LEAVE FROM THAT PLACE UNTIL WE MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE CORONAVIRUS.

you will take care of me? uwu

Yes. UwU

*feeds Pigs with nuggets*

*eats nuggets*

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Nom Nom Nom Nom~

MAH HART, MAH SOL! T vT

A pig named Dragonlord that got raised by cats, so he thinks his a cat now. And he also earned the title of "Dragonlord, the Lord of Cats".

Aight, fam, I've seen enough. My heart can't stand this much cuteness. Bye.

"jumps from a 1 story building into a 3 meters pool*

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLO FRIEEEENDS!
How are we doing today?

Alive and well. You? xD

I'm doing alright!!! My office shut down, so we have to work from home now 8D ...
Meaning I'm half paying attention to work and half to netlflix 8).

*pops in from nowhere*

That sounds fun. People keep giving me Netflix recommendations even though I don't really use it.

But I must ask... what are you watching?

Currently watching Vikings. I haven't seen it before due to not having HBO, but I saw that it's now on netflix.
I've always loved vikings and the medieval era. We used to read about Norse mythology in school :3 So it's always cool watching a show or movie with Norse mythology and just the medieval time :O

Currently watching Vikings. I haven't seen it before due to not having HBO, but I saw that it's now on netflix.
I've always loved vikings and the medieval era. We used to read about Norse mythology in school :3 So it's always cool watching a show or movie with Norse mythology and just the medieval time :O

Oh I've heard of it. Is it good or is your love of Vikings so strong, it cant be bad?

Please, people, stop buying 20+ bags of 24pcs. toilet paper. You definitely don't need all of that... Unless you have a serious case of chronic explosive diarrhea.

Last edited:
Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.