• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave you guys alone for a few days and you start going off about torture, murder and pig cannibalism *sigh*
@Straix, it's fine, dude. If you wanna talk rp, send me a dm ;) I'm a woman. And it's fine assuming my gender, either way.
I am listening to Eurovision songs atm <3 Not too happy about the bullshit results, but the songs I love still exists, so I am ok;)

I leave you guys alone for a few days and you start going off about torture, murder and pig cannibalism *sigh*
@Straix, it's fine, dude. If you wanna talk rp, send me a dm ;) I'm a woman. And it's fine assuming my gender, either way.
I am listening to Eurovision songs atm <3 Not too happy about the bullshit results, but the songs I love still exists, so I am ok;)

Aye aye, as is the normal in this place, for... Some reason...
And thanks ^^ I might do that, at some point if I remember. Not right now tho, cause now is sleepy time. It's past sleepy time. I AM LATE, I MUST GO, GOODNIGHT

You Stray Cat Overlord has arrived, peasants.

*double slaps everyone to let them know he's a tyrant cat*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back