Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are no good ways to go
only ways to go
i would rather go to prison
than fight in a war

Reactions: fudgecakez
and the straix quoth, "what"

I mean, technically @Straix fulfilled the requirements. You told him to say something meaningful and by saying nothing meaningful, it fulfills the requirement.

I'm a part time demon lawyer. It's a living.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: fudgecakez
I leave you guys alone for a few days and you start going off about torture, murder and pig cannibalism *sigh*
@Straix, it's fine, dude. If you wanna talk rp, send me a dm ;) I'm a woman. And it's fine assuming my gender, either way.
I am listening to Eurovision songs atm <3 Not too happy about the bullshit results, but the songs I love still exists, so I am ok;)

I leave you guys alone for a few days and you start going off about torture, murder and pig cannibalism *sigh*
@Straix, it's fine, dude. If you wanna talk rp, send me a dm ;) I'm a woman. And it's fine assuming my gender, either way.
I am listening to Eurovision songs atm <3 Not too happy about the bullshit results, but the songs I love still exists, so I am ok;)

Aye aye, as is the normal in this place, for... Some reason...
And thanks ^^ I might do that, at some point if I remember. Not right now tho, cause now is sleepy time. It's past sleepy time. I AM LATE, I MUST GO, GOODNIGHT

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Laivindur
You Stray Cat Overlord has arrived, peasants.

*double slaps everyone to let them know he's a tyrant cat*

*has shield up as usual* You should really know better by now.

I'll gladly take a double slap to the butt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.