Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shinku⭐Kun Hey, you're the one who spanked him, don't ask him what the fuck. You gave everyone a double slap.

Slap not the fucking same as spanking. Fucking know your English, moron demon.

Well, you double slapped his butt. Hence you spanked him. :P

Straix never sleeps. Silly human.

I am here, always. Watching you.
Forever
You cannot get rid of me
I'm like a parasite

Hååålele lee lelele hooo lele leeeiiaaa! Håå lee le lelele hooo leelee leeejjaa!

Norwegian joik ^^ Heheheheheheh!
Sorry, I just needed to.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Straix
So, in rps, I like to play the villain. >:3

That's nice. Villains can be a pretty fun type to play.
I like doing a lot of stuff, mostly depends on my mood and what the rp is actually about
//shrug//

That's cool. A chameleon. I was like that too, and can be. Tho now I need to play a villain to stay interested. And Loki is my fav. I love playing him! Soo much fun ^^

loki is my spirit animal

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Straix
It's funny how Loki's helmet has the horns of a goat. And Hela's helmet looks like a stag's antlers. My spirit animal is a stag, and I am born in the year of the goat. Mue huehue! Fun times.

You're not gonna win this, Straix! Just because you got a neverending list of one word comments, doesn't mean you can win this thing, whatever it is. If it's even a thing, cause I am not sure if it's even a thing, to win, or if it's just a click bait! But I wanna win at something, so I click and type anyway XD What I am saying is! You're not gonna win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.