Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, wow... I really walked myself into that one, to be honest.

Yes, you did. :)

You, demon wizard.

You even managed to appear in a couple of scenes in Ant-man and the Wasp. DID YOU USED YOUR MAGIC FOR THAT!?

W
I want to watch that
You should and you will be pissed at the after credits scene if you saw Avengers 3. Also, the movie has 2 bonus scenes: one right after the end of the movie and one after the credits ends.

No, no, you should leave as soon as the first credit rolls. Nothing happens after that is important. Leave with the happy ending.

No, no, you should leave as soon as the first credit rolls. Nothing happens after that is important. Leave with the happy ending.
I can see that somebody here really got angry about those post-credits. You need to chill and let it be. Do like me and cry at nights after remembering that...

It's better to be sad than salty, or worse, sad and salty, like when a great character dies for no good reason at all.

Happiness is better- positive mental attitude.

I guess that's why most movies end in happy endings.

Movies with happy endings are LIES. Let's be fucking real: there's not always a happy ending every time.

No, they are real.
Shut up, wizard! THEY ARE NOT. Take for example lame-ass Disney movies. They take a story with a bad yet realistic ending and change it to a happy one. FFS! A good example of this is The Little Mermaid. The real story has a really sad and fucked up ending, you know? I will read that to my lil' sister and open her eyes to reality. #BigBroGoals

Shut up, wizard! THEY ARE NOT. Take for example lame-ass Disney movies. They take a story with a bad yet realistic ending and change it to a happy one. FFS! A good example of this is The Little Mermaid. The real story has a really sad and fucked up ending, you know? I will read that to my lil' sister and open her eyes to reality. #BigBroGoals

Winnie the Pooh had a happy end. :P

lmao, Shinku's pretty right, I hate to admit.

Although. Disney is great so screw you

Winnie the Pooh had a happy end. :P
I don't know about the real story of this one, so I can't say the contrary.

And, yes. Disney is known for that. These fuckers will make anything all lovey-goey to hypnotize children and get their parents money because FUCK YOU, WE ARE DISNEY. Also, don't forget to visit our parks for like $120 for each person. O vO b

Status
Not open for further replies.