Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, THAT, my friend, is GROSS.

Well yeah. It was just an offer though, pfft. You don't have to accept it.

No need to be rude to me and my parasitic infested fish tank. :c

Fine, fine, sorry. But, still... Keep those things away from us, tho. They don't sound safe.

They're only roundworms. Not that bad.

Still though.. I do want rid of them. I just don't know hot to go about it.

I don't inow what lesson i'm supposed to take from this other than 'never feed the crab again. Ever'
Hm

Wait, there's a crab now? O -O 7

There's always been a crab. Mr Grumpy, he lives in the tank with the fish

It's infested because of him and his damn fOOD

And... What about if you simply clean the damn tank?

Well yes I could but
I only cleaned it maybe 2 weeks ago. And they're really tricky to get rid of because they hide in the gravel and stuff.

Also i'm in agonizing pain right now. I can't do anything. So I don't know when I'm gonna be able to do that. It's hard to find the time between sleeping and dialysis. ANd my birthday is on Tuesday o^o

How about you come clean it for me, eh eh?

Sorry, but I don't deal with disgusting parasitic worms. Besides, I'm way too far from you, so... HA! Get your lazy ass up and clean your shit!

• Haha
Reactions: Madame X
You suck. No help at all. Thanks for nothing :c

I'm not lazy I'm tired and ouchy screw you

Fuck you, you whiny bastard.

• Haha
Y
Yep....you two just made my day!
You're welcome. Also, fuck you again, Straix. I consider myself as useful as a spoon and a fork, BIH.

• Haha
I think you're delusional. If anything you're a rusty spoon and fork, which is the complete opposite of useful because no one wants that.

And you are as useless as this instructions manual that came with my PS4. Fucking asshole...

Oh, no. I know I'm completely useless so joke's on you mate.

Fucking turnip...

Be good, you two.

Also, I'm listening to Hadestown which is the saddest soundtrack since it tells the tale of Eurydice and Orpheus. Doubt comes in is the worst offender since it narrates how Orpheus screws up and turns around and loses Eurydice.

Status
Not open for further replies.