Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
the game is not for everyone

TOTALLY FUCKING BUYING THE SHIT OUT OF IT!!!!

I wonder if you can still have the Alloy skin from Horizon Zero Dawn, though.

I fucking fell in love with the game and that badass character. I was happy she was included as an add-on in Monster Hunter. She literally slays monster too. XD

I forgot to show you the best song from The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals. You can skim to the last few seconds.

Hmmm....... I don't play on PS4 (because I don't have one ;;-;; -slaps my old ps3-), but I know they will add her to the Iceborne DLC.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
IM SO EXITED!!!!!!!!

IM SO EXITED!!!!!!!!
*Excited. Don't make me slap you with the dictionary, Mutton.
Hmmm....... I don't play on PS4 (because I don't have one ;;-;; -slaps my old ps3-), but I know they will add her to the Iceborne DLC.
*sensually slaps my old PS3 Slim*
You're not the only one.

And, well, your not losing much by not having a PS4. These sluts that called themselves Sony makes people pay for a subscription if you want to play online. And it's not cheap at all if you choose the annual type.

However, yes, there are a couple of good, badass games you may have missed, though. Game companies stopped making games for PS3 a long time ago, so RIP us, the cultural people that still have the PS3, one of the best consoles of all time, if you ask me.

(I love Nintendo, though, but let's not talk about the Wii U. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT IT, SO LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY).

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mojo
I love Nintendo, though, but let's not talk about the Wii U. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT IT, SO LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY).

It was a good console that was poorly advertised and had some great games.

I'm a demon wizard. Are you surprised?

Okay, but I actually got to admit that you got a point in saying that the Wii U had a lot of great features.

Oh, my... I read more about the Wii U, and WOW! You were able to play DS games with it and show them on your TV.

It had more cool stuff too. What the hell happened? This was actually a great console!

Oh, my... I read more about the Wii U, and WOW! You were able to play DS games with it and show them on your TV.

It had more cool stuff too. What the hell happened? This was actually a great console!

The switch is just a better advertised Wii U and has almost all of the capabilities with better graphic and a sleek design. It could do a lot of cool stuff, it just had an unfortunate name, so people never gave it a chance. It should have gotten its own name.

missed all the consoles since N64, but I'm glad Tomodachi exists for the memes

• Haha
OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR!

• Haha
Yes, go to sleep. :)

U 100 PERCENT DAT BISH.

U WILL B OK U DRAMATIC BISH.

Status
Not open for further replies.