Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a wonderful day to walk down the road and if i stop singing i will explode

What a terrifying visual.... also, I love that there is a whole musical about a guy who doesn't like musicals.

Aight, I laughed at that, okay?

Still not liking musicals, tho.

Well, sorry, Mr. Sensitive. Not my fault I don't share your fetish for Musical crap.

Listen the musical, and more the emotion. Honestly, give this song a listen.
Okay, I changed my mind. This song actually caught my attention because of the emotional rollercoaster.

I'm kind of confused, though. Are the people that sing telling stories of their experiences days after 9/11 or they are like the ghosts of people that died?

Aight, I laughed at that, okay?

Still not liking musicals, tho.

That's good. We need resistance when the aliens come.

Okay, I changed my mind. This song actually caught my attention because of the emotional rollercoaster.

I'm kind of confused, though. Are the people that sing telling stories of their experiences days after 9/11 or they are like the ghosts of people that died?

First one.

Well, damn. That was a really emotional song that portrayed what people probably felt those recent days after the attack. It broke my heart the scene between the school girl and the teacher. I wasn't ready.

I'm about to make the scene worse. That wasn't a school girl. It was a woman talking with her friend ( a teacher) about her son ( a firefighter) not making it.

I'm about to make the scene worse. That wasn't a school girl. It was a woman talking with her friend ( a teacher) about her son ( a firefighter) not making it.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
1568339764308.gif

Yup... it is the depressing pay-off since the whole musical she is trying to contact him and nobody knows.

it takes courage to make a play with a depressing pay-off rather than a happy one.

One step is the Difference between fear and Courage

One bullet is the difference between Life and Death.

Yeah, it does.

Do you believe in ghosts?

Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hate leads to suffering.

And SUFFERING leads to HUNGER.

So, shut up and make me a chicken sandwich, hoe.

*turns you into a chicken sandwich*

Oh...

Well, I really didn't expected this... Not even a little. So, there's isn't only one Demon Wizard?

Mmmh.... I wonder if eating myself is still considered cannibalism, though.

Demon magic comes with winning last post to wins. :P

Demon magic comes with winning last post to wins. :P
Lies. You already had them when this shit started.

About to watch It Chapter 2. Pray for this lil' innocent kitty that doesn't know what he's doing.

Bill Skarsgård. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.