Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's okay to die in a game because it's all learning

I have not played the game yet. Why you like this? Why slapping me with such negative vibes?

I belong to the group of ZERO DEATHS, bitch! Delete that post before I make you the Mystery's Gang next case, hoe.

Losing is okay. I actually am going through rainbow rocket, lost to Archie the first time. Losing builds character.

Playing a game where making mistakes is more interesting than succeeding.

gee it sure is boring around here. I wonder what's for dinner

Of course it is.

What pigs said, you will probably die a lot but that's okey! You'll learn that way and some monsters can be very tough ^-^ Soloing can be fun, but remember that the boss will jump on you like you're a toy. Multiplaying is also very fun, BUT IF THEY ARE 3 RANDOMS IT WILL BE A RUSSIAN ROULETTE OF " WILL YOU MAKE IT?!" .

.... I just woek up and it's 5 am so my mind is not so clear qtm but YAY YOU GOT ICEBORNE!

someone agreed with me?

oh frabjous day! caloo kalay

The answer is chicken nuggets for dinner.

Haven't died yet, but, yes, some monsters looks tough and hard AF. But there was this cute big boy Dino that looked like a cute big doggo that wanted to be petted.

Mm h! I resisted the urge to get close. I don't know if these bitches bite or attack. I GOT TRUST ISSUES.

If you don't like chicken nuggets, I have prepared a vegetable platter and some salad.

No. Say no to veggies.

Speaking of chicken nuggets, we've lost Straix again ;_;

Veggies are good for you. We have summoned Straix.

Go back to your cage, stupid bird.

*puts cage around @Shinku⭐Kun * There you go, now you don't have to worry about the cat being mean.

*puts cage around @Shinku⭐Kun * There you go, now you don't have to worry about the cat being mean.
1569082225622.png

Aye, fam. Well played. But, hey, thank you for at least throwing in some Wendy's chicken nuggets.

*munch munch*

Status
Not open for further replies.