Last One To Post Wins Volume 11

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack is tossing a reset reality charge across his hands. " It's too bad there's no way to undo things."

*Shini quickly moves in front of Jack with an Ashura Senku and swats the reset reality charge from the air on the next pass*

*The charge detonates when knocked out of Jack's hand* Oh how... tragic.

*Shinku witnessed everything and is confused as f*ck*

So, huh... Will you guys explain what that thing does or nah?

*Femme leaves the family as soon as a call comes in and takes it where no one can hear*

Other line: "Are you still coming tonight? We've had this planned for weeks."

Femme: "Of course, why would I back out now?"

*gestures to a maid walking by to pack her a bag for at least 3 days as she continues to talk on the phone*

*The demon wizard picks up the charge and contains it* Generally, these type of things can reset reality to your liking and are very dangerous. Shini knocking out of Jack's hand could have literally rewrote reality to her liking.

*Shinku smacks the reality change charge with evil intentions*

But for demons, it does the exact opposite.

*Shini looks worried*
*she tries to find that stinky dog, Rusty. No Rusty*
*she tries to find the orphans, but finds none*
*happy Shini*

She goes back to tell Shinku that it's likely Pigs and Femme didn't go to the orphanage in this timeline.
No orphans, no Lucky II. No Lucky II, no altercation and no summoning of hellhound. No changing to a puppy.

*Shini notices Mommy leaving to answer a call. Without orphan children she's more free to do what she want*

Oh look at that, you managed to fuck the timeline.

Now- I wouldn't say that. *The demon wizard has brought the orphans in along with Rusty and Lucky II*

*In this timeline... Shinku is a Tsundere dog*

Ugh, what with that weird old man over there with those stinky children?

*spots a happy Shini*

Ew, is that a... Cat girl???

*a reset charge goes off and everything is reset back to normal. Lucky keeps Shinku as a tsundere dog*

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Shini, there are long last consequences to timeline resets.

*Shini cries and runs to find Mommy*

I'm fucking done with y'all!!! 🤣🤣

Goddammit, Pigs. That meme caught me so off guard, but it was so perfect!!! 🤣🤣🤣

*hangs up the phone when she hears Shini crying for her*

What's wrong, sweetie?

*picks Shini up in her arms, petting her head as she walks out to find Pigs, Lucky and a strange looking Shinku*

What happened?

Oh you know, a reset charge or two went off.

So, huh… Who is my master? I need to speak to it and demand an explanation of why I haven't been fed yet. And I need my daily walk at the park.

So, huh… Who is my master? I need to speak to it and demand an explanation of why I haven't been fed yet. And I need my daily walk at the park.

I am. * produces food and a leash for Shinku*

Status
Not open for further replies.