Last One To Post Wins Volume 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
*places hand on Shinku's head* How do you do?

*Shini takes Solar's other hand and plants it on her head*

*gasp* Shini!

*smacks Solar’s head*

Don’t you ever do that again.

*catches hand* Omiwa mo shindeiru

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
N-NANI???

*Shinku gets annihilated by a random force and vanishes into dust*

Apologies.. dear brother..

It’s so good to have the whole family here.

I missed this.

*hugs Pigs and looks up at him with curiosity*

is rusty doing well in training?

"He's doing well."
*pigs tries not to cry; Rusty is growing up so fast.*

*Shinku pops back to life behind Solar*

*smacks the back of his head*

Oi, what the hell? How dare you use such a deadly technique with your brother!!!!

is he going to be a good addition?

I think he will be. Wes is a great teacher.
*orphan children approach cautiously and take turns petting the puppy softly. Rusty's a bit larger than before even compared to when Pigs first got him*

*whispers* As he grows up, we'll have to be careful and watch him. Rusty deserves a good life. However, if, if... *closes eyes and wipes a tear from his eye* something happens, I'll take care of it

What do you mean if something happens?!

If he kills a child or somebody else, Pigs will hide the corpse and clean the crime scene. That’s what he meant, Linda.

*sips tea*

*children overhear Mom's outburst and Shinku's comment and look worried*
*they approach, one with Rusty in their arms*

"Something going to happen with Rusty?" asks Emma worriedly.
"Rusty's growing up, and..." He sees all the children with sad eyes. Pigs gulps. "We need to make him aware of his strength and size as he does. He's not an average dog, but we're not an average family. We'll raise him right and nothing will happen. I was wrong to worry."
They still look worried but look at each other before turning back to Pigs, nodding enthusiastically, and running back to play with Rusty.

*pulls Pigs down to her height and whispers*
You better have that dog trained to the point of exhaustion and I will not allow you to end the life of an animal for a mistake, you will find it a new home suitable for him.

*Femme's words chill Pigs to the bone*
"Y-yes. I understand."

*Shinku chuckles and looks down at Emma. He nods as he felt the urge to scare the shit out of the children to establish dominance among them*

Ah, yes, you look like Rusty’s next tasty snack. You better stay away from him or you’re going to be the first victim.

*he turns his head to look at other kid*

And, you, you can be his desert.

*Rusty starts to lick Emma's face and the other children look a bit scared*
"He's just trying to rattle you." says Ray.
*Emma giggles from being licked*

"Let me show the results of our training." Pigs says to Femme.
*Pigs stands up, produces a small ball, and walks to the group*

"Do you want to play fetch?"
The children cheer and Rusty yips excitedly. Emma gently places him down.
"Sit." Rusty sits. "Wait. Now throw the ball gently, like this." Pigs tosses the ball gently and doesn't go far. Already he's pointing to a spot ahead of him. Rusty chases the ball, grabs it with his mouth once it stopped rolling, and returns to the spot where Pigs is pointing, then drops it from his mouth. "Good boy!" Pigs pets Rusty, and hands the ball to another child for her to try. She does the same, with the same results.

Shini is watching from the sidelines, plotting, scheming.

*Shinku clicks his tongue with frustration and annoyance*

These stupid kids, man. How can they like that rabid creature?

*walks toward Shini*

Oi, Shini, we need to do something. That thing is taking away our attention. And with those kids in our family, we're going to be left forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.