Last One To Post Wins Volume 11

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*suddenly Shinku feels scared and concerned about himself after Rusty's sudden zoomies*

O-O-Oi!!! Slow down, you stinky dog! O-Okay, I did told you to run your ass out, BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!

*Shinku panics as he tries to keep his balance on top of Rusty, looking like a cowboy*

*stashes the extra unicorn away for emergency rations and snacks on the free snacks*

Stolen snacks are best snacks but free snacks are good too.

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
I like your thinking, Mon! XD

*Rusty slows down when Shinku asks for it and trots to let Shinku get his balance again*

Oh…

Well, that was really nice and kind of you, Rusty.

*The demon wizard holds a treat and waves it for Rusty to get but was standing far away*

*Shinku uses his telekinesis ability to get the treat to Rusty*

Here. Good boys like you deserve a treat. :)

* The treat was twice as big as Shinku and was hurtling fast towards them*

Wait, what the-

*the giant treat smacks Shinku, knocking him off Rusty*

*Rusty uses his teeth to haul the giant treat off of Shinku so he's not pinned. He then howls for aid, whimpers and licks Shinku's face*

I cried... Watching a movie... I'm a mess...

tenor.gif

*The demon wizard walks off* What a clumsy cat.

Big dogs are scary but Rusty is ok.

What movie, Shinku?

What movie, Shinku?
"If I Stay". Yes, it's a movie from 2014 or so, but I always wanted to watch it. But I wasn't ready for such an emotional roller coaster.

And fuck you too, demon wizard.

"If I Stay". Yes, it's a movie from 2014 or so, but I always wanted to watch it. But I wasn't ready for such an emotional roller coaster.
Have you read the book?

I think I've heard of it but never watched it. Maybe someday.

I don't watch sad movies, but I do hear sad songs.
(ex. Peter Murphy or The Smiths)
1625624747676.png

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
I haven't read the book yet. I've heard is better then the movie, so it's on my book list.

this thread is coming to an ened

Status
Not open for further replies.