Last One To Post Wins Volume 11

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*pulls out a bag of shrimp and several salmons*

Who's hungry?

Because I'm going to eat you as an unicorn and see if what Mon says is true. Duuuuh!

*summons a real unicorn for Shunku to try*

*Shinku looks at the real unicorn*

Well, isn't that such a majestic creature? Suddenly I don't feel like eating it anymore.

No, no, he's here because he's the main dish.

>:(

SUPER GROUDED!
*lassos Shinku and plants him into some soft ground in the garden like a root*

*the unicorn gnaws on Shinkus head*

*that was just a spectre of Shinku*

*Shinku is actually hidden somewhere else, plotting something evil*

*Charmy summons a demon kitty that looks like a baby Shinku Kirty^

*Shinku, as always, falls asleep while planning his next evil scheme*

*restarts the Lilo and Stitch movie night while the fake specter Shinku is rooted in the ground*

*the real Shinku pops at the back of the movie night party on a comfy couch with his own drinks, popcorn, candies, and an assault rifle for no reason at all*

Mmh… Yo, Pigs, hurry your ass up and star the movie.

*laughs and throw a eats a handful of popcorn*

And, Shini, come here. I saved a space for you. I can share my snacks with you. :)

*the other children want snacks too and be on the couch as they crowd around Shinku and Shini*

yare yare daze.

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
*Uncle Lucky summons snacks for the other kids*

*the children run around and scream as snacks rain from the sky*

*Pigs quietly gives a treat bone to Rusty, who sits and stays loyally while all this is going on*
*Rusty is now double the size of what it once was as a puppy. Hell hounds grow up so fast...*

Mmh... If Rusty is double his size now, that means...

*Shinku appears on top of Rusty with a sword*

I CAN RIDE HIM AND FINALLY DOMINATE THIS CURSED WORLD!!!!

*laughs in evil kitty*

*Rusty lies down with the weight on him and yawns*

Huh…

*looks down at Rusty*

Oi, what are you doing? There's a world out there we need to conquer and people we need to enslave. Get up, and let's GOOOOOOOOO!!!

*Shinku raised his sword with excitement, guessing Rusty would follow his command*

*Rusty has another sudden growth spurt and he stands suddenly even taller and with more muscle*
*Rusty looks at Pigs expectedly*
"Stay on the premises, and don't hurt him." Pigs whispers in his ear.
*Rusty barks happily, then runs at full throttle with Shinku on his back, running and jumping in the open field that is their back yard*
*The children take their snacks and candy and watch Shinku and Rusty from the distance, amazed*

Status
Not open for further replies.