Last One To Post Wins Volume 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
*wanders around a bit, near hyperventilating* Wh-where is everyone...

*calls out for Femme and Solar as he drifts through the void of the spirit world*

*lets out sigh of relief before slapping Lucky on the shoulder*
Don't scare me like that!

Now lets start this year long self searching!

*looks at Shini*

Shit, everybody left. You know what this mean, Shini?

*Shini looksup at Shinku*

That we should enter there and help Pigs search for Solar and Femme?

*Shinku laughed his ass off*

Nah, he was the one that wanted to enter there. I was thinking that, since we are alone, we should throw the biggest and wildest party ever in our home.

*Shini shakes her head quickly*

No, no, we definitely shouldn't do that. Pigs and Femme told us to not-

*Shinku is already calling his friends*

Yo, party at 6 in my place, BOIS. Brings lots of drinks, snacks, and most importantly, weaponery. Today we're going wild!!!

*Shini frowns*

Shinku, are you even listening to me!? If Pigs and Femme finds out you're throwing a party with your chaotic friends, they will-

*Shinku clicks his tongue, and grabs Shini from the back of her dress*

Aight, if you're not gonna attend the party, I will put you away so you can't spoil anything. Sorry not sorry, but I'm the big bro here.

*Shinku laughs evilly and puts Shini inside a trash can and locks it with a spell*

*Shini can be heard from inside growling and punching the trash can*

YOU BETTER LET ME OUT OF HERE, YOU MEANY!!! HEY, SHINKU??? ARE YOU THERE!?

*Shinku already left*

I SWEAR I'M GONNA GET YOU AND BEAT YOUR ASS!!!

Yes, we certainly can. @FemmeFatale

*A spell knocksthe can over and frees Shini(

*Shini gets out from the trash can, and dust off her dress*

That's it! I'm done being nice with that evil cat! He's gonna have it now!!!

*with a snap of her fingers, Shini disappears*

*cue montage of Femme, with the help of Lucky, finding her purpose in life in the spirit world for a year*

It's sad I have to leave now, but now I know how I can bring happiness to my family.

Yeah, that sounds right. Also Shinku s throwing a party now.

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
*Shini pops back into existence in front of her house, and it's shocked to discover that Shinku's party already started. There was loud music booming from the house, shooting at the background, probably people shooting in the backyard, and a rocket just flew by from the rooftop and blew in the sky*

Oh, God. Pigs and Femme are going to be really passed when they found out this mess!!!

*Shini quickly ran into the house, and when she opened the front door, just as she expected, there was a big mess everywhere: food, and trash scattered on the floors, there were people jumping on Pigs favorite couch, and somebody just stole a guy's kneecaps and ran away laughing*

*And then there was Shinku standing in the middle of a table, drinking some CapriSun while dancing and shooting at the roof. He was surrounded by a crowd cheering at him*

SHINKU!!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!!!

*Shinku spits his hice as he hears Shini*

H-Huh!? I-I thought I trapped you in a trash can!

*Shini growls and walks toward him, pushing everyone out of her way*

Stop this madness right now! Our house... Our house is a freaking mess! Pigs and Femme are going to be really mad at you!

*Shinku laughs at her*

Relax, they are not even in this realm. And I bet we're not gonna see them again for a really long time. Now, shut up and have some fun.

*Shini shackes her head*

Tch. Do what you want, I don't care. Just don't you dare to ruin this for me, okay? My friends are here.

Oh that sounds nice. Thanks for everything.

*exits the spirit world as she waves bye to Lucky and sees her house right in front of her followed by the loud noises of music and weapons being fired*

It sounds a little rowdy inside.

*walks into the house and Shinku's friends part like the Red Sea as they see her coming into the house, witnessing the talk between him and Shini*

Shinku. Did your father authorize this 'get together'?

1618262367628.gif

*Jack appears* Nope, he didn't.

*suddenly, the loud music stops with a screech, and Shinku's friends went completely silent as they see Femme, guessing she was the owner of the house*

*Shinku once again spits his juice, and turns his head to look at Femme, completely shocked*

Y-Y-YOU!? I mean... How in the world you're here??? I thought you left...

*Shinku begins to sweat nervously as Lucky/Jack sells him out telling Femme Pigs didn't approve the party*

*Shini shakes her head*

Pigs don't even know about this, Mom. I told him not to do this, but he trapped me in a trash can.

*A "Oh, he's dead now" can be heard among the crowd of silent people*

Thank you for letting me know, sweetie.

*pets Shini for a little bit before turning back to Shinku*

Seeing as how our home is complete mess and is no longer livable.. Shinku, you will go down with the house.

*calls a personal friend who comes and sets up a massive load of bombs all around as well as inside of the house, not warning any of his friends of what is to happen*

*Femme chains Shinku to metal staircase before picking up Shini while guiding Lucky out of the house along with them and putting the key in her pocket*

Thankfully, I have a wonderful home in the countryside the family can live in if you survive please do visit. Let's go, Shini. Lucky.

Take care of the house now!

*As soon as they are out and at least two blocks away from the house, Femme detonates the bombs inside of the house.*

*The house explodes into a beautiful spray of lumbar and decorum being shot into the sky*

How pretty. Don't you think so Shini?

*scoops up Solar from the spirit world, and though it feels like a long time, not much has passed in the real world*
*sad he didn't find Femme*
*returns home and sees it in cinders*

what the heck?

*in the middle of the cinders is Shinku, tied to a staircase case. He was naked, but a few blurry lines were censuring his bits*

*he coughs because of the smokes and frowns*

Well, shit, there goes this cool house along with my friends. It's a good thing the bombs didn't got me.

*turns his head to look at Pigs*

O-Oh, hi.

Um... Femme did this.

*walks, then runs up to Shinku and hugs him*

you're okay!
*sobs* thank goodness

What the-

*blushes in embarrassment*

O-Okay, okay, that's enough.

*pouts*

*after snapping his fingers, Shinku is now free and wearing decent clothing at last*

So, what are we gonna do, huh? We're going to beat Femme's ass, right? Like, look at what she did to our house. She was so rude and did this for NO REASON at all.

Maybe the spirit world changed her.
We should talk to her, figure out what's wrong.

I see your developing your magic too. That's great.
I'm proud of both of you. *referring to Shinku and Solar*

Now, we just need to find my... Femme also took the car didn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.