Last One To Post Wins Volume 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that our house is destroyed, um, I guess we can try camping again.
I'm guessing the spiders died, or escaped. Nothing can possibly go wrong because of that.

Ah! I guess I did forget to mention this after we got together... I actually own an estate outside of the city limits.

*smiles at Pigs*

I was going to make my way there after finding you and Solar.

Ew. What you’re saying is that we’re leaving the city to live in the countryside?

Well it has plenty of space for you to destroy things and also test out anything as well.

Enough space to destroy things and test out my guns!?

1618602586592.png

*wonders what Femme's estate looks like*

✨AGGRESSIVE TWERKING ✨

*arrives at the manor with the family*

I hope you all like it.

1618691282129.jpeg

It’s really nothing special.

Oh, shit. I didn’t know Femme had teleporting powers.

*has never seen luxury like this up close his entire life and is left gawking at everything*

Honey? Is something the matter?

Don’t mind him. He has being a slum doge his entire life. He haven’t seen a rich home before. Give him some time.

*The welcoming party of a few staff people arrive*

"Master Femme, you honor us with your presence." The lead butler says. He bows, and the other staff people follow. "Shall we make a place for you and your guests?" He doesn't know about the relationship between Femme and Pigs. It was a shotgun wedding in the city.

Oh, this is going to be good.

Oh, Wes! It's so good to see everyone.

*thinks of the best way to break the news*

Please make sure my husband and children feel at home here. And please prepare a comfortable room for our childrens' uncle, Lucky.

*Wes is visibly shocked but quickly regains his composure*
"Of course." says Wes, offering a hand to Lucky. "It is an honor, sir. Rest assured we will do our outmost to make you and your wife happy here, along with the rest of your family."
*Gestures to Pigs and the children* "The others will see that the uncle and the kids have a room."

backwards you have it. He’s the husband. I’m the fun uncle.

( I love having Jack sometimes as I stay mostly invisible off to the side)

Wes, why did you think he was my husband?

Can't you see the resemblance between my husband and children?

*points to all the cat ears*

Last edited:
I think Wes needs glasses.

I- This is amazing..

Status
Not open for further replies.