Last one To Post Loses Volume 1

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*writes in his journal about this beautiful day and posting last, as it's important to accept loss as it comes*

*sips some coffee* I think when I get my own place I'd like a nice little writing desk. I'm slowly becoming an old lady without realizing it because I really wanna write letters to people.

sometimes I prefer writing things on paper before writing them on computer. the process just feels different.

Yeah absolutely. I LOVE writing things on paper. I just like writing on paper in general. I love having lots of pens and using them.

*doodles on lined paper*
*they are ugly doodles but it's fine since nobody will see them*

*proceeds to attempt to fix a joycon because it's broken*

how good/expensive is nintendo hardware support?

I haven't had any experience with the switch. But I did send in a 3ds once and they took great care of it. Fixing joycon drift costs like....12 bucks total (that includes the tools)

hm, not bad at all.

I didn't pay for my 3ds to get fixed. So I'd say it's not horrible. Just wish they'd chosen better joysticks for the controllers.

at least it's not the N64 joystick *shivers*

True. But these wear out faster.

Dénouement.

I post and lose in silence.

If I wasn't awake you might have managed it

what if you were playing ffxiv

I mean.....that IS what I'm doing right now. Working on relics because why not.

*sends monks to take the rest of the relics on the map and bring them back to the Monastery*

Too late man. I already have all the ARR relics. *evil laugh before switching to monk class* come get some!

Sets up a hammock and lays lazily here.

*shouts a war cry*

Status
Not open for further replies.