Last one To Post Loses Volume 1

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man I hate patch week.

I was thrown several tests to re-test because of all the reversions. I had to go back and say "can't do it in time" which didn't feel good.

I wish "patch day" could be more like how it would be for quilting.

I mean yeah that too. but I'm more screaming at fictional characters for wasting money.

And the Winner Takes it All

Turns out he wasn't an idiot. and now I get to spend time with my favorite character.

I'm confuse. fictional character, what

I play a lot of Final Fantasy 14. The new patch 6.1 dropped today. Any time I can spend with my favorite character is a good time.

who is your favorite character and why is it Alphinaud?

(I stopped playing ffxiv long ago though because it was too much of a time sink)

Alphibro is nice. But there is a better character. G'raha Tia. My wonderful wonderful boy, we gonna finally 'venture together.

And yes, it is a time sink. But i love it.

Reactions: foodforpigs
(main story spoiler involving one of my favorite characters, Haurchefant)

The last scene with Haurchefant hit me right in the feels. I always glamored my shield with his in his honor.
274d0d7279a4c7912d6a1e1fa15a2ecba74c6f91.jpg

(main story spoiler involving one of my favorite characters, Haurchefant)

The last scene with Haurchefant hit me right in the feels. I always glamored my shield with his in his honor.
274d0d7279a4c7912d6a1e1fa15a2ecba74c6f91.jpg

Why......why do you hurt me so?

I'm sorry Q_Q

Spoiler
They never let you forget

*eats a tub of ice cream*

*also eats a tub of ice cream* Least I get to 'splore with Raha.

Whats happening?

The fact I came into this thread and saw Hauchefant.

Luna is a monster.

I hate it here.

I HAVE EMOTIONAL DAMAGE +5!

P.S. I regularly played Final Fantasy XIV as a Paladin and Red Mage.

WHY AM I THE MONSTER?! Pigs is the one who brought it up!!!!! And we were SOBBING TOGETHER!

Also PLD best tank fite me.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Hillvale
WAR felt good to play. It was my first class too.

WAR is still a good class. But I will never not love PLD. It's got a great balance of mitigation and heals. WAR has some AMAZING self-healing these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.