MOVIES Last Movie You Watched

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm more into tv shows at the moment but the last movie I watched was fear street part two, not awful tbh had some good scares

Wow. It's been so long since I've watched a new movie...hm. Last one I watched was Creed III (YES I know I'm very late). Movie was really good! for the obvious reasons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Extraction 2, awesome!!

Ohhh, I watched Gravity recently. I see why I never saw it in theaters. I don't get how this is what they say about it: "been cited as among the best films of the 2010s, the 21st century and of all time." I was.... ridiculously bored.

Poor Things. Um...

Alien-Covenant. I'm obsessed with David. Great character!

Detective Pikachu! Twice! What a comfort movie!

Godzilla X KONG THE NEW EMPIRE1714070833980.png

It's Kind of A Funny Story on Netflix. Pretty good ngl!

Late Night with the Devil. Last act was kind of a let down, but loved the setup and atmosphere.

Reactions: Reliance
tenor.gif

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
Road House with Jake Gyllenhaal - It was amazing!

I watched Poor Things this Monday, and I loved it. I shouldn't be surprised I ended up relating to Bella a lot, having read some takes comparing her experiences with those of autistic people, and yet here I am, though as a young man who has indulged in some questionable things over the years, I could say I also related, to some degree, with Alex, Duncan, and even Lord Blessington xD The way Alex transforms his initially very questionable feelings for Bella into something practical and good is myself at my best; the way Duncan transforms his awful feelings for Bella into something obsessive is myself at my worst; the way Lord Blessington seeks to have absolute control over Bella is my potential worst; and the way Bella navigates the world, at points retarded and at points hyper-developed in her growth, exploring at the same time both her sexuality and its relationship to social injustice, and ultimately committing herself (whether in the most productive way or not, only her later history will judge) to the betterment of the world, is the general arc of my life so far, both for good and for ill.